Romance on Warped Tour?

Chapter 14: Spoilt Brats

*Rachel's POV*

I watched from the corner of the room as Gerard marched over to my brother, I reached out to grab his hand and stop him, but he was in a complete tizzy and I don’t think anything could stop him, who was I kidding, not even a fricking hurricane could stop this guy.

“What were you doing to my sister?” I heard Gerard ask, my brother turned around abruptly.

“Excuse me?” he asked.

“I asked what you’re doing with my sister” Gerard repeated, I walked over to go stand by Lou.

“Come on guys, this is a party, let’s just have fun” I said, trying to lighten the mood, I noticed that this was a sad attempt.

“Stay the fuck away from my sister” Gerard warned.

“Gerard, this is my fucking life stop trying to control it” Lou yelled, giving Gerard a warning look.

“Come on Gee, just sit down” I said, pulling him away, before my brother and Gee decided to force feed each other knuckle sandwiches, I pulled Gerard onto a couch at the other end of the tour bus, trying to calm him down, he was breathing heavily and his nostrils were flaring wildly.

“Gerard, you have to stop trying to control your sisters’ life, she’s fucking 24 years old” I said, pushing back his hair.

“She may be 24 but she’s my baby sister and I don’t want her getting hurt” Gerard said, settling back into his chair.

“Gerard, Syn is my brother and I know my brother he wouldn’t hurt a fly, he loves your sister ok, just let it be!” I said, Gerard nodded and planted a kiss on my cheek. “Don’t you think you owe him an apology?” I asked, raising an eyebrow, Gerard pouted and crossed his arms childishly. “Will you do it if I give you a kiss?” I asked, dropping my head to kiss his neck, I trailed my lips over his neck and kissed him softly Gerard smiled and lifted my head up to his.

“I’ll go, only cos if your brother sees what we’re doing he’ll be on my case as well” he said, planting a kiss on my lips.

“Thank you!” I said, returning the kiss, I got up to go see how Lou was doing and Gerard followed, stopping when we reached my brother. “Good luck” I whispered, before I wandered off to go find Lou. “Hey Bert” I said, walking over to him.

“Yeah, sweetie?” he asked, pulling me towards him as I got closer.

“Do you know where I can find Lou?” I asked.

“She’s outside having a smoke, I think she’s still a bit mad about what Gerard did” Bert explained, frowning.

“Ok, thanks” I smiled, planting a kiss on his cheek before heading off the bus. “Hey Lou, you ok?” I asked, once I’d found her round the other side of the bus.

“No, I’m not O-fucking-kay” she exclaimed, throwing her cigarette down in frustration and stomping it out. “My brother is a fucking dick-head, why can’t he just let me have my own life? I’m twenty four for the love of Christ!” She yelled, kicking over a trash can, I jumped as she did this.

“Lou, your brother loves you and I agree, sometimes he can be a little over-protective but in the end it’s just cos he cares for you” I said softly.

“Whatever!” Lou mumbled, walking off.