Romance on Warped Tour?

Chapter 16: Attractive Drunks

*Rachel's POV*

“Glad that’s over” I smiled, turning to face Gerard I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed a kiss to his mouth.

“Oooh, there’s luuuuurve in the air” Frank cooed from behind me, I rolled my eyes and turned around.

“There’s a big packet of skittles in this if you get lost” I said with an evil glint in my eye, Frank pouted.

“Hmmm, what flavour are we talking?” Frank asked, narrowing his eyes.

“Whatever flavour you want, now get lost” I said through clenched teeth, Frankie shrugged and sauntered off to see what Bert was doing.

“I love you Rachel Haner” Gerard smiled, leaning down to kiss my neck, his hands travelled down my body and up again.

“I love you too Gerard Way” I giggled, placing my hands on his ass.

“Ok, ok, enough, come on Rachel, we’re gonna get you drunk!” Bert said, prying me out of Gerard’s arms, I raised my eye brows and followed Bert.

***

“Come on Rachel, you’ve had way too much too drink and its way past your bed time” Gerard said, pulling me up onto my feet, it was too hard to focus on the clock and try and figure out what time it was, but my guess was around two in the morning, Lou and Syn had disappeared hours before, everybody from The Used was passed out on the numerous couches except Bert who was shoving one shooter after the other down his throat, I had no idea where the rest of My Chemical Romance was or A7X for that matter, I stumbled forward in my drunken state towards the door, eager to feel the comfort of my bunk.

“Whoa, hold it, you’re gonna fall down the fucking stairs” Gerard warned, picking me up in his arms.

“Wee!” I slurred, enjoying the feel of the cold air on my skin as we walked out into the cool night air.

“You’re gonna feel like crap tomorrow babe” Gerard laughed, looking down at my face.

“Gee, can you feel that?” I slurred, a confused expression running across my face.

“What?” Before I could answer I vomited all down Gerard’s shirt.

“Oh fuck!” Gerard yelled, screwing up his nose in disgust.

“I feel better” I sighed, tilting my head back and falling asleep.