Romance on Warped Tour?

Chapter 18: The Morning After

*Rachel's POV*

I groaned as I tried to lift my head from my pillow, my head felt like it weighed a thousand tons and it was throbbing violently.

“Morning Sunshine” Zacky smiled from the end of my bed.

“Don’t say sunshine, it makes my head hurt just thinking about it” I groaned, sinking back into my pillow, I’d finally given up trying to lift my head.

“Here, this should make you feel better” Zacky smiled, handing me an aspirin and water, I popped the pill into my mouth and downed the glass of water, I didn’t notice how thirsty I was.

“You’re thirsty aren’t you?” Zacky laughed, walking off to get me a soda.

“Ay you, stop trying to read my mind, I can hardly concentrate myself” I complained, scrunching up my face, trying desperately to make the pain go away, I was hoping the aspirin would kick in soon, thank God Zacky had come to my rescue….rescue, that sparked something in my mind.

Gerard.

I had forgotten all about the night before, the fight between Syn and Gee, Lou hurting her hand, getting drunk, vomiting on Gerard….vomiting on Gerard, I shot up from bed, ignoring my major head ache.

“Where are you going now?” Zacky asked, returning with my soda.

“Why didn’t you remind me that I puked on Gee” I half yelled, staring at him with wide eyes.

“Wait, you puked on Gerard?” Zacky laughed.

“Shut up!” I muttered grabbing my soda out his hand and heading out the bus, I screwed up my face as soon as the sun hit me.

“Why do you have to be so damn bright?” I muttered, I headed in the direction of the MCR bus only realizing after I’d knocked that I was still in my boxers and vest, Mikey opened up looking like hell on earth, as far as I could remember he had gotten more drunk than I had.

“You looking for Lou?” he mumbled.

“Actually I’m-”

“Lou, door!” Mikey yelled, before I could finish my sentence, Mikey disappeared from the doorway and a cheerful looking Lou appeared.

“Morning” she said, cheerfully.

“Hey” I mumbled. “Is Gee here?” I asked, scratching my head randomly.

“No, you just missed him, but come in, I’ve got some coffee in the pot” Lou smiled.