Romance on Warped Tour?

Chapter 19: Smoothies And Starbucks.

*Lou's POV*

I lead Rach quietly through to the kitchen area. She looked terrible. Truth be told, everyone looked terrible. The first party of the tour was always the worst, towards the end of the tour we’d still be partying but we’d have a higher tolerance to the alcohol… or we wouldn’t drink as much.

I quietly handed round cups of coffee, Rach, Mikey, Frank, Ray and Bob were all nursing hangovers. Idiots. Rach looked confused. I took the soda from her, and pointed at the coffee. She nodded and drank it swiftly.

I smirked as I made banana smoothies sweetened with hunny. They tasted foul, but the sure cured a hangover like nothing else. Once the coffee was drunk I gathered up the cups and passed round the glasses of smoothie. The boys obediently drank it, Rach looked at it, disgusted.

“No.” She told me.

“It’ll help with your hangover.” I told her. “It’ll stop your headache, and the sick feeling and the woozy feeling. Aspirin just does the headache.” She pouted and sipped at the drink.

“How much do I need to drink?”

“The whole lot.” Mikey told her sleepily. He’d downed his swiftly and was waiting for it to kick in.

“Do you want to wait for Gee here? You can shower here and stuff.” I suggested, I knew she was here for Gee, she’d told me, and I also knew that Gee was at Starbucks collecting a latte for himself and a frappacino for me.

She nodded, “But what about clothes?”

“You could wear some of mine… or I could go get you some?”

“Can you go get me some?” she asked and I nodded in reply.

“Sure thing, doll.” I waved at the guys and headed for the door. As I opened the door, I was met by Gee’s raised fist and a Starbucks tray. I leant down and grabbed my caramel crème frappacino and my muffin.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa, where are you going? I was told by Zacky that Rachel was here?”

I nod, “She is. I’m getting some clothes for her. She’s curing her hangover Lou style.” Gee smirks and nods his head. “Ok? You happy with that?” He nods once more and I smile, “Thanks for the caffeine and food.” I tell him, smiling.

“Well it always used to be your favourite.” I laugh kiss his cheek.

I jump down the steps and walk across the car park to the A7X bus. I was slightly nervous because a black bikini top and black skinny leg jeans leave little to the imagination. I continued drinking my coffee and eating my muffin in silence, smiling at the wonderous taste of Starbucks. Eventually I knocked on the door, wondering why they had to park on the other side of the car park?

Zacky answered the door, “Syn’s not up yet.” He told me and made to shut the door.

“I guessed. Rachel’s having a shower on the MCR bus but she doesn’t have any clothes – can I either get some or can you? I mean, you know which bag is hers.”

He opened the door slightly wider and allowed me in, “Sure. Come on in. It’s just me up.”

“I guessed.” I pause, “You didn’t drink as much or what?”

“Someone had to watch Rach for Syn.” He told me.

I bit my lip, “Hmmm, yeah, sorry.”

“I don’t know about over protective siblings myself, but I can see that they wouldn’t like it. Ya know, her getting shit faced and then choking on her tongue or something.” He explains.

“Yeah, they’d hate it.” I agree, thinking, ‘didn’t this guy sleep last night?’

“And someone had to make sure that the aeroplane didn’t take off.” He told me, making it abundantly plain that Syn had told at least him about that. I groaned.

“It’s not my fault I’m allergic to Advil and didn’t know!” He laughed.

“I’m just messing with ya. What clothes does Rach want?”

I pull a face, “Underwear, tee and some jeans.” I shrug. He nods and disappears into the bunk area. I sit on the sofa and fold my muffin wrapper into my frappacino cup. Once I’d done that I chuck both into their bin and wait. Zacky appears a couple of minutes later with her clothes.

“Will she want anything else?” He asks, showing me the clothes. I shake my head.

“Thanks for getting them for me, and being nice to me.” I mumble, slightly embarrassed.

“I’m Syn’s best mate – of course I’m nice to his girlfriend! As long as he’s happy then we are. We were just worried that he’d fuck you and leave you… destroying the tour for MCR and for us.” I smile and he hugs me. “Aww, and you make Rachel happy. What more can we want?”

I laugh and hug him back, “Thanks, Zacky.” He frowns as he looks into my eyes.

“What’s up?” He asks, pulling me onto the sofa.

I shake my head, “I’m just relieved. I was really worried when I saw that you wanted to talk to Bri about me… I was like, oh fuck. I’m not nasty! In my head.”

“We weren’t gonna talk about you so much as lay down some ground rules for Syn to follow… anyway – why’d you call him Bri?”

“He asked me to. And that’s how he introduced himself.” Zacky smirks and laughs, hugging me again. I look at him warily. “What the fuck are you on?”

“Happiness.”

“Why?”

“Brian’s very careful about who gets to call him Bri… it’s generally people he doesn’t see as fans and people he…”

“Morning Zacky!” Came Bri’s voice, cutting Zacky off completely. I look up and on seeing him smile.