Romance on Warped Tour?

Chapter 2 : Meeting Rachel

“Brian Elwin Haner, JR, where the fuck have you put my t-shirt?” I exclaimed, exiting the bathroom with my pink and black bra on display, I marched myself into the bunk room and looked around, numerous snores came from around me as I scanned the room for my t-shirt, that’s when I noticed that not every bunk was filled, which is strange because when you tour with one of the laziest bands ever to walk planet earth, you don’t expect one of them to be up and about at six-thirty in the morning, especially not Syn, he’s not exactly what you call a morning person.

“GERONIMO!!” Someone yelled from behind me, I turned around just in time to see my dear brother flying right towards me from the top of the cupboard,

“Syn, what the fu-” Before I could finish my sentence, I found myself sprawled on the floor with my retarded brother lying on top of me. “Syn, GET OFF!” I coughed, I could feel my ribs slowly being crushed under my brothers weight, Syn propped himself up on one elbow and sat over my stomach, pinning me down, “I swear I will open a thousand year old can of Chinese whip-ass on you if you don’t get off!” I yelled.

“I agree with her dude, she’s your sister and this is looking so wrong right now” Zack mumbled from his bunk in the corner of the room.

“Ew, that’s it, get your fucking emo ass off of me!” I yelled, suddenly gaining super-human strength and pushing him off me, he landed on the floor with a thud.

“Jesus, sis!” he exclaimed, rubbing his head where a small bump was forming.

“Oh my god, I’m so sorry!” I exclaimed, crawling over to him. “You still love me right?” I cooed, placing my arms over his shoulder.

“Course I do” he laughed, ruffling my hair.

“Everybody, this is an ‘aww’ moment” Shadows cooed from underneath his duvet where he was watching our little family love fest.

“Awwww!” the band all chorused.

“Hey Rachel, nice tits” Rev laughed, killing the mood, the band glared at him, especially Syn.

“Nice wig” I shot back, throwing a pillow at him.

“Dude, she’s my sister!” Syn exclaimed, getting up and punching him on the arm. “Rachel, go put on a top” Syn instructed, giving Rev a dirty look.

“Well, that’s kinda a problem ‘cos I can’t find it” I said, scanning the floor.

“Here” Shadows exclaimed, pulling it out from under his bed.

“I wonder who put it there?” I said sarcastically, giving Zack an accusing look.

“Well, you stole my set of grills!” Zack protested.

“I told you I don’t have them!” I replied, rolling my eyes as I pulled my t-shirt over my head.

“Um…Rev, can I borrow your eyeliner?” I asked, digging through his make-up bag.

“Uh…sure” he said, even though I was already applying it to my eyes, I pulled on my tatty converse and grabbed my security badge and pulled a face, stupid security badge, I thought to myself, I made my way to the door of the bus.

“See you losers later” I joked, giving them one last wave

“Have fun at work honey” Shadows yelled.

“Screw you!” I yelled back…