Romance on Warped Tour?

Chapter 27: Kiss "I Never..."

*Lou's POV*

Meanwhile I was sitting in a nearby park with Bri on our first impromptu date. I was totally and completely wrapped up in him. I had eyes for no – one or nothing else. He was for that afternoon, at least, my entire world. He kept me warm, he tickled me, and he showered absolute attention on me. I was his and he was mine. And I loved it.

He really was a big softy – as most big animals are. It’s the small ones that are nasty they have chips on their shoulders for being small. He was always gentle with me, and patient. He was protective of his things, but kind and persuasive. He wrapped me in complete love, but left me whole’s to breathe out of.

We had been just chatting as he’d finished his “after-show toilette”. Holding hands and giggling as we’d been meandering about the car park. But we’d slowly made our way away from everyone else, away from the car park and away from the venue to a nearby but deserted park. A park in the sense that it was a green site in the midst of a city; it was more of a formal garden than a play park for children. We were seated beneath a huge ass oak tree, his back pressed against the trunk and my back pressed against his front. His legs spread round my hips.

I was perfectly happy in this position, he had his arms wrapped round me and I had my hands over his. His chin rested on my shoulder my cheek pressed to his. I rested my legs softly over his and occasionally nuzzled my nose into his neck, snuffling through his thick jet black locks.

We were playing ‘Kiss I Never’. It was like normal I Never, but instead of stripping you kissed the other person. We decided not to strip in the park because I had fewer clothes on than him anyway and neither of us wanted to share the other with the public.

“I’ve never streaked at a rock show.” I tell him, he laughs and kisses me. “You have! When?”

“Ahhh, many times… mostly too drunk to remember.” He swiftly changes the subject after giving me such an unsatisfactory answer, “I’ve never screwed a guy.” He mumbles into my ear. I look at him and raise my eyebrows, “I HAVEN’T!” He screeches as I giggle and press my lips to his.

“I’ve never been suspended from school.” His eyes show disbelief and I laugh, “Detention, yes, but I left before they could suspend me.” He laughs and kisses my neck.

“I’ve never puked bile.” He tells me randomly. I eye him.

“Sexy.” I comment sarcastically as I kiss him.

“You have?” I nod

“It was nasty.” I pause thinking of something else I hadn’t done, “I haven’t sniffed highlighters.”

He shakes his head, “Me neither.” I mouth damn, “I’ve never sniffed glue.” I promptly kiss him. His eyes widen, “Do you know how dangerous that is?”

“Do you know the highs you can get off it?” He shakes his head at me, “I sniffed Tipp - ex too, but that’s beside the point. I never gave anyone oral in school.”

“I never actually asked you out.” He tells me, suddenly serious. I look at him, twisting my back round so I could face him.

“No, you haven’t.” I tell him, the light dawning on me as I thought about the fact we’d been so happy in each other’s presence and so happy moving at this speed we’d never stopped to think about a label for our relationship. I pause my thoughts and bite my lip, what if he didn’t want to date me? “Are we still playing?” I whisper into his ear and he smirks, before shaking his head.

“No. But I do have one last thing to say to you.” I look at him, worry etched into my face, “Date me?”