Romance on Warped Tour?

Chapter 28: We Made Plans?

Eventually the guys decided they had all their beauty products and left the bus…well, I practically pushed them out.

“Wait, I just need to get one thing” Mikey said, trying to push past me and get on the bus, I stood my ground, not allowing him in.

“Rachel please, you know I can’t sleep without my special pillow” Mikey almost cried, Gerard pulled him out the bus.

“Mikes, it’s too late, she’s taken control of the bus, we don’t live there anymore” Gerard said over dramatically.

“Bob, take him” Gerard instructed, handing the distraught Mikey over to Bob, who dragged him towards the A7X bus.

“So I’ll see you tomorrow?” Gerard smiled, rubbing his hand over my back.

“Yip” I smiled, kissing down his neck.

“Oi, you two, what are the rules of the bus?” Ray yelled from across the parking lot, he had a point, technically I was on the bus, I jumped down off the last step and carried on kissing him softly.

“Do you want me to wait with you till Lou gets here?” Gerard asked, holding me closely.

“That would be pointless since I’m here” Lou said, appearing behind Gerard.

“Where’s Syn?” I asked.

“I sent him to the A7X bus, I figured everyone would be there” Lou exclaimed.

“Ok, time to go Gee” I said, smacking him on the ass.

“Do not slap me on the ass, I slave over a hot mic stand for you every day missy and this is how you repay me?” Gerard cried, there was silence as Lou and I gave him strange look.

“Ok, I’m going now” Gerard mumbled, strolling off, Lou and I burst out laughing and headed into the bus.

“What should we do first?” Lou asked, lying down on one of the bunks.

“Stuff pajama party, lets go clubbing!” I exclaimed.