Romance on Warped Tour?

Chapter 34: Lonesomeness.

*Rachel's POV*

I awoke at quarter to eight, way to early I thought, I'm sure Lou and Syn will wake me up when they get up I thought to myself before snuggling down under the covers....wait, Lou and SYN?? What the fuck? I opened my eyes and sat up straight, that was so unfair! I climbed off my bed as quietly as possible and ran over to the wardrobe to get my dressing gown, I found it and wrapped it around myself before heading out the bus.

When I reached the A7X bus I found the door was unlocked, my ass-face brother must have forgotten to lock it I thought, entering the bus, I began to make my way through the kitchen towards the bunk room, someone popped their head out from behind a cupboard as I passed, it was Frank, he let out a little shriek and fell over.

"sssssshhh!" I whispered, putting my fingers to my lips, he sat on the floor and nodded his head slowly.

"What are you doing here?" Frank whispered, cocking his head to one side.

"Well, Syn came over to your bus so I thought I'd come see Gee" I replied in a hushed voice.

"Ray will be on your case if you to start making out" Frank warned. “He thinks the rules apply to occupants of the bus in front of him…”

"Who said we were gonna make out" I grinned childishly, Frank shook his head and smiled.