Romance on Warped Tour?

Chapter 44: Drink Driving's Dumb, But Drunk Kissin

*Rachel's POV*

"Watch out you clutz!" I mumble, as Shadows knocks over my beer, he giggles like a little girl and sits up on his haunches.

"You've already had like twenty!" he slurs, I give him a dirty look which seems to crack him up, causing him to fall over and crash into the table.

I look up and scan the room....something’s not right, I blink my eyes a couple times, trying to get the room to stay still, with one eye closed, I begin counting over everyone’s heads, 5 including myself.

"Guys, weren’t there...." I begin counting on my fingers "seven of us?" I slur, giving Johnny a confused look, he shakes his head and slumps forward.

"Johnny, help me out here" I struggle to say, he raises an eyebrow at me.

"What are we talking about?" he asks, hiccupping slightly, I growl and crawl back over to my seat next to Zacky.

"TITS! I really, really love you!" Rev yells, pulling me into a bone breaking hug, I scrunch up my eyes, waiting for the room to come back into focus "You know, you're like my little sister, I know I give you a lotta crap but I love you!" he says with almost a pained expression on his face, I nod my head and pat him softly on the shoulder "I love you tits, you're my little sister from another mister" he explains, giggling at his lame joke.

"Rev, I love you too....now scram" I exclaim, slipping out from under his arm, he looks hurt for a second then opens his mouth.

"Shadows, you got anymore of that green stuff?" he asks.

"There's green stuff?" Johnny asks; brightening up, I lazily flop my head onto Zacky's shoulder; he sighs and rests his head on mine.

"Alcohol is a great thing" I slur, he nods.

"It is, isn't it" he agrees.

"Whoa, we've been friends for like 19 years!!!" I exclaim with wide eyes, he narrows his.

"You are so right " he slurs, putting his arm around me, I look up at him and smile before I knew what was happening, I'd placed my lips on his and full out kissed him.....