Romance on Warped Tour?

Chapter 45: Lou Never Suffered From A Hangover!

*Lou's POV*

I walk back through to the other room, just as Zacky pulls back from Rachel. I close my eyes and blink a couple of times before having another look. What the fuck? flashes through my mind. She wouldn’t do that, it’s the alcohol. I tell myself I shake the slightly panicked thought from my mind. Unable to sort it out in my slightly fogged up mind, and watching Zacky snap at her I shuffle over to her ignoring the wolf whistles from Shadows, Rev and Johnny.

“Did you just kiss?” I ask bluntly as I reach them. Rach nods before falling asleep. I look at Zacky and raise my eyebrows.

“She kissed me!” He squeaks, sobering up quickly. “I pulled back.”

I nod, sitting down. I put my head in my hands and sigh, “I don’t know if it was the alcohol… or if I should tell Gee… or what I should do.” I tell Zacky, mumbling towards my knees. He pats my shoulder.

“See if she remembers it tomorrow, and if she does then tackle her about it.” He suggests quietly. “I’ve caused enough shit for one night, how about I help you put her to bed?” I nod slowly and sigh.

Zacky and I pick up Rach and dump her in her bunk, I strip her to a tee and underwear, as Zacky strips to boxers. He nods me goodnight before clambering into his bunk. I flop into bed beside Syn and sigh.

I could see it replaying in my mind. That kiss. What they fuck was she playing at? She loved Gee, right? I sighed and nestled my head into Syn’s neck. I kissed him softly, finding a slight amusement in the fact that he was utterly passed out, flat on his back. I wrapped myself round him and tried breathing in his calming scent. It didn’t work. I could feel the highs dripping off, I had a fast metabolism and rarely had hangovers. I sat with my knees and feet off of Syn’s bed all night, waiting for a barely reasonable time to be up and about.

As eight o’clock approached I slipped off the bed and found my jeans, before drawing them up my legs. Syn cracked an eye at the bed moving, “Shit! My head.” He groans I smile and kiss him gently.

“I’m just about to get you some pain relief.” I tell him gently. He nods and covers his eyes with his arm. I disappear into the kitchen to find some water and some aspirin for his aching head. I stumble through the living area to find Rev, Johnny and Matt still at it.

“Morning.” The slur at me… although they each said it to different areas of the room, so maybe there were many me’s.

“Morning, boys.” I return, smiling at their completely wasted fronts. “Did you sleep at all last night?” Rev proudly shakes his head.

“It prevents the hangover.” He tells me. I laugh at his twisted logic and head into the bunk area, sitting on Syn’s bed and offering him the pills and the water.

He smiles half heartedly at me and downs them before lying down and pulling me with him. “I don’t sleep properly without you.” He mumbles into my hair. I nod slowly and wrap my arms round him. “Did you sleep well, last night?” He whispers quietly to me.

I sigh and mumble, “No. I don’t sleep well with snoring people.” I tease him gently.

He opens his eyes and has a good look at me, “That’s not it.” He pauses, “Something’s happened. Is it a relationship – what did I do last night?” He asks worried.

I shake my head, “Don’t worry – and it’s nothing to do with you. I love you as much today as I did yesterday.”

He pulls me down to his level, from where I’d propped myself up, “Good.” He tells me before kissing me.