Romance on Warped Tour?

Chapter 46: Oh Shit!

*Rachel's POV*

I slowly opened my eyes and was greeted by the only ray of sunshine that shone through the half closed curtains, I screamed in frustration...well mentally since my jaw was temporarily out of action, I turned my head slightly to look around, only some bunks were occupied, I forced my legs over the side of the bed and attempted to get up...which ended with me in a crumpled heap on the floor, Lou's head snapped up from Syns bed.

"Rach, you ok?" She asked, trying to hold back a laugh, I let out a groan which was meant as a "Oh shit, I fell", she jumped up off Syns bed and pulled me to my feet
"Up you get" she instructed, giving me smile.

"How much did I drink last night?" I asked, finally gaining use of my jaw and vocal chords.

"Do you really want me to answer that?" she asked, I scrunched up my face.

"No, dont..."

Lou finally let go of me and let me stand on my own, not a good idea when you've got a hangover from hell, I tilted forwards and grabbed hold of Zacky mattress for support...now when I decided to do this, I didn't think I'd end up catapulting Zacky onto the floor....which is what actually happened, Zacky landed with a dull thud onto the floor, with his duvet ontop of him, a low groan emitted from beneath the duvet.

"Sorry" I mumbled, crawling over and removing the duvet from his head "You okay?" I asked, he clutched his head in reply and gave me a dirty look.

"Not so loud, you demented creature!" he yelled at me, I pouted, grabbed the nearest pillow and smacked him over the head with it, he looked at me like I just thrown a brick at his head.

"Uh oh...." I whispered, my eyes widening, I shot up from my spot on the floor and ran like hell, Zacky close behind me.

"Hey...TITS!" Rev yelled as I emerged from the bunk room, I scowled and carried on running, jumping over the passed out bodies of Shadows and Johnny in the process.

"Rachel, you are so dead!" Zacky yelled, as he tripped over Shadows, I squeaked and ran out of the bus, it was only when I hit the last step that I realized I was still in my underwear, I mentally punched myself and ran over to Bert’s bus, I banged on the door like a maniac until Bert opened with a confused look.

"Wow Rachel, I always knew we had a connection...but this is a bit much" he joked, indicating my underwear.

"Hardy har har" I said sarcastically. "Now let me in and give me some clothes before Zacky rips me to pieces!" I argued, Bert stepped aside and let me in he closed the door behind us and lead me to the bunk room.

"Care to explain why there's a half naked chick in our bunk room?" Quinn asked, sitting up in his bunk, I sighed and collapsed into one of the guys bunks.

"Well, I sorta smacked Zacky in the head with a pillow while he had a hangover" I said with a nervous giggle....

Guys, please comment. Was the last chapter that bad that the 15 people who read it, couldn't comment? It's really disheartening not to have any comments for a chapter. I'll even comment you back if you comment, or make you cookies... or share Drace Malfoy with you. But, please comment. I am on my knees typing this!!