Romance on Warped Tour?

Chapter 47: What Would I Do Without You?

*Lou's POV*

I sighed as I watched them play fight… or real fight. Whichever. I sat back on Syn’s bed and buried my face in my hands, this wouldn’t help Gee at all if Rach suddenly decided that she liked Zacky.

I feel two arms surround me and soft kisses press to my neck and shoulders, “You ok, babe?” Comes a rough voice, “No, don’t answer that.” He pulls me into a lying position and hovers over me. “What’s wrong?” He asks softly, frowning slightly.

I force a smile, “Nothing babe.”

He raises an eyebrow, “I’m not stupid and it hurts that you don’t want to talk to me about your problems.”

I sigh and attempt to roll away from him, but he forces me to lie on my back and face him. I screw up my eyes and take a deep breath, “I caught Rach kissing Zacky, last night. I’m worried that she’ll decide she prefers Zacky to Gee and that’ll ruin Gee.” I keep my eyes closed tight, because I don’t want to see Bri’s face now I’ve disclosed that.

A deep sigh is let loose above me and I crack an eyelid slightly. Bri was running his hands down his face, “I don’t think she will prefer Zacky to Gee. She knows Zacky too well – and she knows his tour habits. Even with a girlfriend.” He pauses, “I don’t know why she kissed him or why she’s behaving like she is towards him. Maybe someone should talk to her, and possibly Zacky. Remind him of her boyfriend.”

“I spoke to Zacky last night… but I shouldn’t think either of them remembers it. You guys party quite hard.”

Bri laughs and rolls off me, wrapping his arms round me again, “We do, don’t we? What embarrassing things did I say last night?”

I smile as I remember last night and roll towards him, kissing him lightly, “Uhhh, you asked if you were a big boy – I confirmed that.” His colour flushes up to his cheeks and I smile, before kissing him. “It’s cute, I promise.”

He gives me a look and I laugh again, “I can’t believe I was that drunk.”

“You weren’t just drunk, babe.” He nods slowly.

“I’m a fool.”

I shake my head and kiss him, “You’re just living the lifestyle you’re entitled too. And it’s not foolish – you only get one life, and it’s better to regret something you’ve done that sit and wonder about ‘what if’.” I tell him sternly. He just smiles at me and kisses me softly.

“What would I do without you?”

A/N. Guys, I'm really, really sorry about the unpredictable updates and stuff, but please don't black ball the story!!
Any suggestions you have to make it better, are being put into swing, but because it's pre - written they come into effect anything up to 6 chapters behind when you commented me about it. I can't help that - I'm not ignoring you, it's just how it's working at the moment.
Also, the unpredictableness of updates is not because I don't like the story or anything, it's because I'm up at 6 am now to go to school for Sixth Form. I'm not back in my room until 7 pm - when I have to start my 3 hours homework... so you're lucky that you get the occaisonal update during the week. They will be mainly weekend updates, I'm afraid now. Unless, I can email the story into school and update from there *thinks about this* we'll see...