Romance on Warped Tour?

Chapter 49: A Lou Special

*Lou's POV*

I slide out of Bri’s grasp and check the amount of bodies in the bunk room – no Zacky. I growl softly as I head out the door. If he’d done what I thought he did – after telling me that they were friends and no more blood would be spilt from the tiny little rhythm guitarist… and not just from his testicles. This castration would be painful, slow and messy.

“Babe? Where are you going?” Bri demands, sitting up. I ignore him and head out the door, scowling and flexing my muscles. “What the FUCK is happening to women today?” Bri shouts at my retreating back as I head for the buses.

I come across a tearful Zacky leaving The Used’s bus. I pin him up against the side of the bus, “What the fuck did you do to Rach?” I growl at him, my face centimeters from his, my eyes narrowed.

He shakes his head, “I didn’t hurt her.” He manages to gasp, as his face turns purple. I punch his stomach.

“Don’t lie Baker.” I growl once more. He pales, “I repeat – what the fuck did you do to my brother’s girlfriend?”

He mumbles something I didn’t catch; I growl again, my eyes narrowing to mere slits I could barely see through, but the menace coming out at full scale. “I kissed her.” He whispers as I release him from my death grip.

I back up and breathe deeply, “You have five seconds to run before I loose my temper with you, Baker. Your castration will be messy, painful and slow.” I inform him. He looks at me his slightly protruding eyes bulging before he sees I’m deadly serious. He gulps and scarpers.

I give him the legitimate five seconds before tearing after him. He was scrambling up a wall; I grab his ankles and pull him down roughly so he lands on the floor. Pressing my foot to his throat, “Giving up so easy, Baker?” I sneer at him, pressing slightly harder. He nods desperately as I kick at his ribs. “Why?” I ask suddenly, easing off the pressure and sitting him up.

He eyes me warily, “’Cos I wanted to know if the spark I felt was true or the alcohol.” He tells me truthfully. I raise an eyebrow, my nostrils flaring, “It was the alcohol.” He informs me quickly.

“How do I know?” I ask him, pressing my foot to his crotch.

“Because I wouldn’t be letting you castrate me if it was true.” He tells me.

“You could just be a wimp…” I hint. He glares at me and growls.

“I’m not a fucking wimp.” He tells me, snarling.

Bri comes running up in time to hear that, “DON’T YOU SNARL AT LOU! NOT AFTER WHAT YOU DID TO RACH!” He screeches, before throwing himself at Zacky.

I pull Bri off him after a couple of minutes, “ENOUGH!” I shout. “Zacky made a mistake – but he’s not putting up a fight to stop either of us. Other than running from me at the start. I think Zacky’s sincere – he seems it to me.”

“Rach is finally happy, and he just has to make her sad!” Bri shouts at me.

“I know the feeling Bri! I have a brother!” I tell him angrily. He nods sheepishly. I look at Zacky and offer him my hand, “You need to apologise to Rach and then to Gee.” I tell him shortly. I wasn’t impressed with his behaviour, at all and I didn’t care who noticed.

A/N. Thanks this time go to the STARS that are: Court, Stef. and Frank Is Fun - Sized. Thanks for commenting guys, you make the world go round and keep this story coming. I love you lots and hope you keep commenting!!