Romance on Warped Tour?

Chapter 51: Apologies And Hugs.

*Lou's POV*

Bri and I ushered the sinning Zacky into the A7X bus, I felt somewhat guilty about the state of the guitarist. I mean, a couple of black eyes, a broken nose and some bent teeth aren’t something to improve anyone’s looks.

He walked bang up to Rach, turning slowly deeper red, “I’m really sorry about this morning, it was out of order and completely unnecessary. I mean you have a boyfriend and you don’t remember last night when you kissed me. That’s why I did it – I wanted to know if the spark was my imagination or the real deal.”

Rachel looks a little confused and turns her head slightly to one side, “We kissed last night?” Zacky nods, which she mimics slowly, “OK. I understand why and I accept your apology.” She smiles and hugs him briefly, “Friends again?”

“Friends again.” Zacky confirms, smiling at her slightly, “And the tingle was the alcohol.”

Rach laughs and leads him off, “We need to clean your nose and stuff up. I can’t be assed to take you to first aid so Lou and I can clean you up.” Zacky looks a little worried and I hug him from behind.

“Forgive me?” I ask quietly.

He nods slowly, “If it had been me that was the sibling I’d have done a lot more damage, so yeah, I forgive you.” I smile and take his other hand.

“Come on then, we need to disinfect some of these, and there’s some gravel rash that needs picking out.” He pulls a face.

“Can’t I just go to First Aid?” He whines, Rach and I shake our heads after glancing quickly at each other.

“This is our punishment!” We tell him giggling a little.