Romance on Warped Tour?

Chapter 52: Baby Baker

*Rach's POV*

Zacky leant against the wall of the small tour-bus bathroom.

"I'm gonna go get some anti-septic cream for you, I've got my eyes on you, don't try any funny shit!" Lou told Zacky, before exiting the bathroom, Zacky let out a tiny whimper.

"You're such a baby" I smirked, he looked at me with wide eyes and simply pointed to his badly bruised face, "aw, poor baby..." I mocked; he pouted and crossed his arms.

"Whatever happened to the sweet, warm hearted, friendly, Rachel Haner that I used to know?" Zacky laughed, as I handed him a wet towel.

"Well, she went on tour with a bunch of smelly boys!" I replied, with a goofy grin.

"That's twice now that you've insulted me" he exclaimed, acting hurt.

"Aw, smile........" I laughed, lifting the sides of his mouth with my fingers, he yelped in pain.

"Freakin hell Rach, if you're not hurting me emotionally you're hurting me physically, it's getting out of hand" he joked, I rolled my eyes and sat myself on the floor.

"sorry bout last night..." I said finally, looking down.

"Let's forget it happened, ok? It's over, let it be over" Zacky reassured me, he sat himself down next to me and gave me a hug. "Let's just go back to being bestest best friends" he laughed...