Romance on Warped Tour?

Chapter 55: Moving Onwards And Upwards

*Lou's POV*

Rachel hadn’t been told that we were moving from the recruiting spot, so she was stuck with five hung over, whiny dudes and some mouldy washing. I felt bad for her, but I was stuck with mega wuss, I mean Zacky.

By the time I’d finished sorting his antiseptic cream, and washed his nose, fixing it in place and keeping it there with plasters he’d screamed himself hoarse, Matt, The Rev, Johnny and Bri had all pissed themselves laughing and I was loosing patience with the way Zacky kept running away from me.

“Jesus Zacky, if you hadn’t been so damn drunk this wouldn’t be necessary!” I snap at him.

“If you didn’t just snap with anger, this wouldn’t be necessary!” He corrects me.

“Well excuse me for loving my family!” I tell him, my voice rising in volume.

Brian enters in on the scene, “Guys, we’re moving to the next show… we’re gonna be hours in this bus, please don’t kill each other. Lou, babe, you come with me and leave Zacky all alone here.”

I follow his directions and we go back to the bunk room where he pulls me into his bunk and wraps himself round me. He kisses me gently and lovingly, teasing the soft closed lipped kisses into kisses more definite and deeper.

“Jesus guys. We don’t need to see you make porn!” The Rev tells us as he shoves through his clothes. “Hey, have you seen my black tee?”

I turn my head to see him looking through a bag full of black tees, “Do you want the big black tee or the big black tee?” I ask him with perfect gravity.

“The big black tee.” he tells me oblivious.

“Rev – you’re a great drummer, but you have shit for brains.” Bri tells him. “You have a case of black tee’s. Pick one dammit so I can continue kissing my girlfriend in peace.”

I smile and take pity on him, “Rach may have taken it for washing. I think she’s stuck on the MCR bus… I feel for her, I really do.”

Rev and Bri both swat at me so I dive from the bunk and hide behind Matt, “They’re picking on me!” I tell him pouting.

“HEY! You don’t hit ladies.” Matt tells them, hugging me.

“She’s no lady!” Bri exclaims, my eyes widen and my jaw drops in shock.

“Excuse me!” I tell him, sticking my head out beside Matt’s shoulder.

“She’s a girl, therefore she’s a lady. Although, no – one beats you in ladylikeness, Bri. Not even Zacky.” Matt tells him, still protecting me.