Romance on Warped Tour?

Chapter 56: NOO!!

*Rach's POV*

"No, no, no" I muttered to myself, while rocking back and forth on the balls of my feet, I had no idea how traumatic it would it would be, being stuck on a bus full of hungover band guys with a bunch of smelly clothes littering the floor around me.

"It's karma!" Frank insisted, lifting his head from his 'puke bucket'.

"What?" I scowled.

"Well, if you had been nice enough to give us painkillers, then you wouldn't be stuck on the bus with us" he explained, dipping his head back into the bucket.

"Well, if you hadn't gotten completely motherless, you wouldn't need painkillers" I hissed, Frank rolled his eyes and flipped me off before turning his back on me, I tried to think of a good comeback but when nothing came to mind, I stuck my tongue out and crawled over to the sleeping Gerard.

I sighed loudly in Gerard’s ear, hoping he'd wake up, he scrunched his nose up a bit but didn't stir anymore, I sighed loudly again, he mumbled and blinked his eyes before going back to sleep, I cleared my throat loudly, nothing.

"GERARD!!!" I yelled, he jumped and awoke quickly.

"Jesus Christ RACHEL!" Gerard yelled, rubbing his eyes.

"Morning sweetie" I smiled, brushing his hair out his face.

"You could've been a little more graceful in waking me up" he groaned, clutching his head.

"Aw, you know I'm not graceful" I giggled....