Romance on Warped Tour?

Chapter 57: I Love You

*Lou's POV*

Bri couldn’t believe how grossly he’d been insulted just then and his jaw nearly hit the floor, whilst we all cracked up laughing at him. As he eventually calmed down from shock, and the insult registered his face puckered up and his complexion became very red. Reading danger signs in this I headed for the bathroom, swiftly followed by: Zacky, The Rev and Matt. Johnny was still laughing.

Bri banged on the door, “GET THE FUCK OUT HERE OR I’LL KILL JOHNNY!!” He screamed through the door.

“We don’t care if you kill Johnny. We can train either Rach or Lou to play bass for us.” Zacky shouted back.

Johnny suddenly realised the danger he was in, he came running to the door, “LEMME IN!! LEMME IN!! I DON’T WANNA DIE!! I’M TOO BEAUTIFUL TO DIE!!” He wailed through the door, banging his fists against it and throwing himself against the wood.

Hearing this I take pity on the little guy and open the door enough to pull him through the gap. All at once the others take the piss out of him and don’t notice me slide out the door to deal with Bri.

I spot him sitting on the sofa, taking deep breaths and trying not to look like he was just about to beat the shit out of something. Sitting behind him slightly I rub his shoulders and kiss his neck.

“Go away Lou.” I persist in the massage and kissing. He swats at me. “I said, leave me alone.”

“Don’t do this Bri.” I tell him softly, whispering in his ear. “I want to stop you feeling angry and hurt.”

“Laughing at me wasn’t a good way to start that!” He snaps, turning his head towards me. “Do you know how it feels to have the girl you love laugh at you? All I want to do is protect you, love you and keep you safe. But no, I’m too much of a girl to do that!” He rants at me. I sit there behind him and wrap my arms round him.

“You love me?” I ask gently, kissing his neck.

He blushes, “I didn’t mean to tell you like that, but yes. I love you. ”

I smile softly, “It means more though.” He pouts and looks at me, still cross but his defenses crumbling. I kiss his pouting lips, “I love you too. And I love all of you – the bit that straightens your hair, the bit that protects me and keeps me safe, the bit that makes you get horrendously drunk and say stupid things, the bit that makes you such an awesome guitar player, older brother, boyfriend and best friend. I love all of you – your good points and bad points included. Love shouldn’t blind you to someone’s faults – you should know them and love them all the same.” I tell him softly, never breaking eye contact with him.

He smiles and kisses me, his defenses and anger gone, “I guess, I know your faults but love you all the same. Possibly more.” He nuzzles his nose into my neck, making me giggle.

“Stop it!” I murmur, “That tickles.” He removes his face from my neck and flashes an evil grin at me. My eyes widen and my jaw drops, “Oh fuck!” I hiss as I launch myself off the sofa and towards the door. Throwing myself against the wood, “LEMME IN!! I’M TOO YOUNG TO DIE!!! PLEASE, I’M BEGGING YOU!! LEMME IN!!” I squeal as Bri tackles me and tickles me mercilessly.