Romance on Warped Tour?

Chapter 58: Do Boys Menstruate?

*Rach's POV*

"Where's the mayonnaise?" I bellowed from the kitchen, as I searched the fridge lazily.

"Behind the coke, next to the peanut butter" Frank replied, not taking his eyes off the T.V., the guys had cheered up drastically after I finally gave in and found them some painkillers, the whining had become unbearable.

"I still don't see it" I exclaimed, Frank groaned and paused his movie, he dragged himself off the couch and over to the fridge.

"Do I fucking stutter? NEXT TO THE PEANUT BUTTER, BEHIND THE COKE!" he yelled, scrounging around near the back of the fridge, producing the mayonnaise, I looked at him innocently.

"Jesus, sorry!" I said, grabbing the mayonnaise away from him.

"Well, I was watching a movie" he yelled back at me, before storming off.

I finished making my sandwich and wandered over to Gerard, who was sitting on the floor sketching quietly.

"Hey" he smiled, as I plopped down next to him, he wrapped an arm around me and kissed me softly on the cheek.

"What you drawing?" I asked, taking a bite of my sandwich.

"I don't really know" he laughed, turning his drawing pad towards me.

"Not bad." I said, laughing at the little doodles drawn all over the page, I carried on chewing my sandwich as he sketched away, after a couple minutes of silence he began to laugh to himself, I looked up at him as though he'd gone insane.

"What's so funny; is there something on my face?" I asked, quickly wiping all around my mouth, incase any mayonnaise had gone astray.

"No, it's nothing" he smirked.

"Gee, what is it?" I asked, he handed me his drawing pad once more, my jaw dropped.

"That's not nice!" I pouted, staring at the little cartoon of me eating a sandwich with mayo all over my face.

"It's cute!" he defended, taking the drawing pad back, I turned my head to look at it again.

"But there's mayo on my face" I said, pouting again.

"Don't worry, I wont show anyone" he laughed, pulling me into a hug.

"Come, let's go to the bunk room" I said, standing up and helping up off the floor, we tried to sneak past Ray, who was positioned outside the bunkroom door, playing on his PSP.

"I've got my eyes on you two!" he warned, narrowing his eyes and waving his water gun at us, Gee and I gave him a weird look and carried on into the bunk room, Gerard and I flopped down onto his bed and Gerard pulled me into his arms.

"You are the most beautiful human being I've ever met Rachel Haner" Gerard smiled, brushing his nose against my chin and kissing down my neck, I smiled and laced my fingers with his.

"Do you have any idea why Frank is so mad at me?" I asked.

"Hmmm?" Gerard asked, running his lips over my collar bone.

"He's just been really offish with me lately and I don't know why" I mumbled.

"Maybe it's that time of month" he joked, "Don’t worry, I'll speak to him".