Romance on Warped Tour?

Chapter 60: Panic Stations!

*Rach's POV*

"What happened? What happened?" I asked, running off the bus to see what the commotion was about, the whole of A7X and Gerard were huddled round Lou, "Somebody, fill me in" I pleaded, trying to make my way through the small crowd of band guys, they continued to ignore me, I rolled my eyes and got down on my hands and knees, I then preceded to make my way through everybody's legs, as I got to the end of the little crowd I got up.

"NOW WILL SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON???" I yelled, smacking my brother over the back of the head, they all turned to stare at me, each one giving me a dirty look.

"What? I was just asking." I muttered, scraping grass off my jeans.

"Lou had a little breathing difficulty" my brother explained nicely, shedding some light on the current situation for me.

"Holy shit! Are you alright???" I asked, flinging my arms around Lou.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine" Lou laughed, patting my shoulder lightly.

"Dude, if you die and leave me with these losers I will actually gnaw my pulses out!" I exclaimed, rolling my eyes.

"Uh...we can hear you Rach" Zacky stated.

"Uh...what's your point?" I replied, shaking my head.

"Babe, I think you should lie down for a while" my brother insisted, placing a hand on Lou's back.

"No way! I've been on that bus for frikken three hours!" Lou exclaimed.

"I agree with Syn, no is not an option right now" Gerard agreed, Lou growled and turned to head back to the bus.

"Thanks a lot Synyster dumbass and Geetard, you've banished my friend to the bus" I pouted, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Awwww, don't worry, you can come hang out with us guys" Zacky said, placing an arm over my shoulder.

"Ooooh fun!" I muttered sarcastically, removing his arm from my shoulder...