Romance on Warped Tour?

Chapter 61: Introduction To Courts!

*Lou's POV*

Pouting I made my way back onto the bus with Bri following me, to tuck me into his bunk.

“I’m not even sleepy, Bri!” I complained, pouting at him.

“I know you’re not, but we want you to be healthy!” He tells me, not looking at me. I sigh and lie down on his bunk, rolling onto my side so I’m facing the bunk wall, “Aww, babe don’t be pissy!” Bri persuades me, stroking my hair. I ignore him and close my eyes, pretending to try and sleep. He shrugs and kisses my head, “I still love you, and I’m doing this because I love you.” He tells me.

Guilt tripping me always worked, so I rolled over and caught his hand, dragging him down to kiss me properly. As we pulled away I smile up at him, “I’m sorry too… I just don’t like to be cooped up on a bus for all hours.” He smiles and kisses me once more.

“I kinda guessed.” He waves at me and leaves me to sleep. Deciding that I’m too tired to want to do anything else, I oblige my boyfriend and oldest brother and sleep. I’m awoken a couple of hours later by a lost person.

“Hello?” Comes an unknown voice, calling me back to consciousness.

I swing myself out of the bunk and towards the voice, “Hello?” I shout back, heading towards the drivers cabin.

I squeak at the sight of another security girl, about 5'2", athletically built, with a fringe that spikes in the back, really dark hair, and wearing black. “Is this the A7X bus?” She asked me, tiredly.

“Yeah. Who are you?” I ask her, confused. She had the Warped Tour Security shirt on…

“I’m Court, the security girl sent to look for a Lou Way?” She asked, looking confused.

I grin, “Yeah, that’s me. Who sent you?”

“Gerard Way. He said you were asked to stay here, asleep but you’d probably be up and about. And possibly not even on here.” I laugh at this.

“Ok, well shall we go? I would normally have done my own thing… but I was sleepy.”

“Why did they ask you to sleep? I thought you were his daughter or something!”

I snigger, “Sometimes I think Gee thinks I’m still his eleven year old little sister that he needs to get out of the tree, but I’m really twenty four, and I’ve been independent for a lot longer than him.”

“He’s older than you, though.”

“I moved out as soon as possible and did my own thing. I was by far the wild child of the family.” She nods, and directs me to backstage where I find Gee panicking and striding up and down mumbling to himself. I jump on his back and he shrieks. “Jeez, Gee, you beat Zacky for screaming like girl.”

“I HEARD THAT!!” Zacky screams towards me from the food court.

“Uhoh.” I mumble as he comes running towards me. Frank sticks his foot out, and Zacky goes flying forwards onto the sofa, which was being occupied by Mikey and Ray.

“Thank you Frankie!” I sing at him as I hug him.

“What are friends for?” He asks, hugging me back.

“This is Court, everyone!” I tell them, waving at Court. “She came to find me.” I tell them a little unnecessarily, but I couldn’t think of anything else to say. She waves at them and looks at Zacky, who was un - entangling himself from Ray and Mikey.

“Is that Zacky V?” She whispers to me, quietly.

I nod, “He’s harmless really.” I tell her.

Rach bounces up to us and hugs Court, “You want me to introduce you to Zacky?”

Court blushes a little bit and Rach and I roll our eyes.