Romance on Warped Tour?

Chapter 64: Should Rach Be A Rugby Player?

*Rach's POV*

Gee had gone off with Ray somewhere probably to go find some long lost object of Ray's, since he was forever losing his stuff and I was currently bored, I spotted Lou and Courts a couple feet away, chatting quietly, this was when I got my bright idea to tackle them to the floor, I gave myself a running head start and pounced on Lou's back, sending her flying into a spare amp, we both landed in a crumpled heap on the floor.

"You have really gotta stop tackling people Rach" Lou complained, not making any effort to move from her spot next to the amp, I giggled.

"But it's so much fun" I laughed, trying to sit up, Lou laughed.

"Right, it's funny and all but you need to get off my leg, you're crushing me" Lou stated, trying to push me off, I pretended to be hurt.

"I can't believe you, you think I'm fat" I said, pretending to sob into my hands, Lou laughed.

"Yes Rachel, you're huge" Lou said sarcastically, finally succeeding in pushing me off her, Courtney cackled loudly as we both got up off the floor, I gave Lou a sly look and I received one back from Lou.

"Oh..er...GET HER!" I bellowed, as Lou and I both lunged forward to attack Courts, she squeaked in protest as we all landed on the floor once more, we all giggled helplessly as we sat crumpled up on the floor.

"I cannot believe you just did that to me" Courts managed to sat between hoots of laughter.

"Ah, you'll get used to it" Lou smiled.

"Yip, you have to remember, we grew up with guys so we can get pretty wild sometimes" I said, from under Lou's arm, we all untangled ourselves and moved from our spot on the floor. "Ok, Lou now as I was saying before when your face was being sucked off by my brother, why don't the three of us have a sleep over sorta to welcome Courts onto the Warped tour" I shrugged