Romance on Warped Tour?

Chapter 65: One More Couple

*Lou's POV*

“Sounds good to me” I reply, before thinking a little, “Hang on – is than an all of us sleep over… guys included?” I asked, smirking a little.

Rach stroked an imaginary beard and pouted a little, “I guess so. Can we all fit into one bus?”

I nodded slowly, “We can manage. I should think that six people will need to shack up, ya know – three pairs.”

“Umm, I can guess who two of the pairs are” Court began, “But, who are the other two?”

“You and Zacky.” Rach and I tell her grinning.

She pouts before blushing and changing the subject, “Umm, where’s Gee? I thought you and Gee would be, uh, ‘busy’.” Court asks, winking at Rach before laughing at her cheesiness.

Rach blushes and pouts, “That’s no fair! How does Court know of that already?”

“Half the bands on Warped know of it!” I tell her absent mindedly, whilst watching Bri on stage.

“Well, he’s looking for something Ray lost, because he’s a good friend.” She tells Court, sniffing disdainfully, “And would you stop eyeing up my bro?” Rach snaps at me.

I shake my head and dive for a towel and a bottle of water, “They’re just coming off.” Court squeaks and grabs a towel and some water and running to Zacky’s side of the stage. Rach rolls her eyes and sets up the other three towels and waters as the boys come off stage.

Bri takes his towel and dries his dripping face before grabbing the bottle of water and pressing a kiss to my lips, “I could hear you girls from on stage.” He tells me, wrapping an arm round me and laughing at the look on my face. “It’s sweet that you drool over me.”

I roll my eyes and shove him gently, “You wanna wear that water?” I ask him fake crossly. He picks me up and laughs at me.

“No. But I wouldn’t mind wearing you!” I giggle as he tickles me mercilessly and shuts us in a cupboard like area.

“You dirty, dirty boy!” I tell him gasping for breath, “Remember the last time, Bri!!” He stops immediately and watches my breathing return to normal.

“You scared me so much. Never do that again!” He tells me, holding me close and kissing me.

“You sound like my mother.” I tell him, softly stroking his hair and kissing him.

“I can’t help it!” He tells me, kissing my neck, “It made me see how much I love and need you.”

I smile and lift his head from my neck and kiss his lips, “So, do you mind me shacking with you tonight for the party?”