Romance on Warped Tour?

Chapter 66: Boyfriend Trouble

*Rach's POV*

I tried wandering off after throwing towels and water at Johnny and Rev, but was caught by the back of my shirt by Rev, I growled and rolled my eyes.

“What?” I snapped, crossing my arms over my chest as he placed an arm over my shoulder.

“Poor ickle Tits doesn’t have an A7X man of her own, Lou has Syn and Courts has Zechariah, but who do you have?” he asked, his brow furrowing slightly.

“I have Gee, thank you very much!” I exclaimed, trying to walk away.

“I’m just pulling your leg, Tits,” he laughed, hugging me and kissing me on the side of my head.

“You’re a freak!” I told him, walking off in the other direction, now all I had to do was find Gee, as I made my way towards the My Chem bus, I saw my brother and Lou silently slip away from the rest of the band, I giggled to myself, they were so cute together.

I made my way up the stairs of the My Chem bus and found Gerard and Ray searching for whatever Ray had lost, clothes, comics, duvets, shoes and more were being thrown around the bus while they searched frantically.

“Whoa, what’s going on? Ray, what have you lost?” I yelled, trying to get them to stop throwing stuff around the bus.

“I lost Franks Jack Skeleton action figure, he’s going to kill me!” Ray cried, still searching, I rolled my eyes.

“Ok, whatever, Gee come find me on the A7X bus when you’re done here!” I said, leaving the bus, I was so pissed off at Gerard, he never acted like he loved me, it was like he didn’t care about our relationship, he would rather search for lame-ass action figures than come spend time with me, and frankly I was sick of it, I didn’t know what to do.