Romance on Warped Tour?

Chapter 7: The First Kiss

*Lou's POV*

I tried to walk calmly out of the first aid tent. Syn had been flirting with me… really badly. Jeez, I know he fucks anything with legs that’s not furry. I don’t really wanna be one lucky groupie. Ah well. Whatever, maybe we’ll just be flirty friends. Most of my friends are like that. It’s great.

I was half way to the main arena when I realised that the reason why I was at first aid was to tell Rachel that she had two weeks off… and that I had two weeks off with her. I rolled my eyes and spun round. Smacking into Syn, again.

“Oh, uhm, sorry.” I blushed, looking up at him.

He laughs, “Nah, s’ok. I shouldn’t have been following you so closely.”

I frown, “Yeah, why were you?”

He blushes, “I was gonna run up behind you and freak you out…”

I stick my tongue out and flick his nose, “That’s not very nice. Picking on a poor, lonesome girl.”

He laughs, “From what Rachel’s been telling me you’ve got two older brothers.”

“Yeah.” I sigh, “Gerard and Mikey Way. They’re great, but I’ve forced them to let me fight my own fights.” He raises an eyebrow, “I had one year at school with Mikey – three years between each child. But that never stopped him and Gee turning up outside school if I was being bullied.”

“I did that for Rachel, you know. Brother’s can’t help it.” He tells me.

“That’s what they said. Till I whipped their asses.” He laughs.

“Why’d you spin round anyway?”

“I was supposed to tell her she has two weeks off. With me.”

“I’ll walk you back?” He offers me. I nod and smile.

“Thanks. That’d be nice,”

He nods. As we walk we make small talk and get to know each other better. I’d never been very fan girly about A7X, I’d admired the band and had each CD but I’d never googled them or searched for them through the web. I knew very little about each member. Their stage name and true name, and that was kind of it. According to Bri (as I was reminded that’s what he wanted me to call him) it was refreshing. He could actually take part in a conversation.

“Well, here we are my lady.” He jokes.

“Why thank you Sir Gallant Knight.” He laughs at me and watches me walk in first. “Are you being polite when you let me go first or are you watching my ass?” I ask without thinking. He colours up. “Oh. Sorry. I shouldn’t have asked.” I bow my head and bite my lips.

He grabs my wrist and spins me round, “You had every right to ask. It’s nice to have someone to talk to so openly… who’s not a guy.” He mumbles before gently pressing his lips to mine. Just briefly. I felt a soft, warm sensation and then nothing. I let out the breath I wasn’t aware I was holding and looked up at him.

“Uhm, wow.” I mumble before reaching up and pressing my lips against his. Just as fleetingly as he had done to me. As I recoil again I look down, “We should go, uhm, talk to Rachel.” I mumble and turn to walk off, when Bri pulls gently on my wrist. I pause and he leads the way. I smirk. My eyes wandered from his hat, to his black hair to his back to his ass. His ass was nice.

I enter Rachel’s booth and sit on the other side of Bri. She looked from me to him and from him to me. She looked up at the ceiling and rolled her eyes. I blushed and bit my lips, glancing swiftly at Bri – who was doing the same thing.

“I, uhm, came back, Rachel, ‘cos you have two weeks off work.” I tell her.

“Really? Will I have to spend it by myself?”

I shake my head, “Nah. I’m joining you. If you don’t mind.”

“No. We’d like that wouldn’t we, sis?” Bri jumps in.

Rachel smacks him upside of his head, “Yeah, that’s cool.” She smiles at me. The first aider comes back round and nods at her.

“You can go now, miss.” He mumbles at her.

Rachel leaps from her chair into the air. As she’s about to land she remembers the last time and she desperately flails her arms in the air to try and land on her brother. Unfortunately her hand hits something soft. That went crunch.

I looked round and there was the short black hair of my oldest brother. “Gee??” I asked confused. “What the fuck are you doing here?”