Romance on Warped Tour?

Chapter 73: I Told You So.

*Lou's POV*

I giggled as Bri put me down and kissed me once more. “You did indeed tell me that you loved me.” I smile up at him and bury my head in his chest. “I love you too.” I tell him, softly.

He fakes deafness and cups a hand from my ass to his ear, “Sorry, I didn’t hear that? Could you repeat it?” He asked cheekily.

I look up from my comfy spot on his chest and pull a face at him, “I love you.” I tell him clearly. He grins and kisses me, ever so softly and gently.

“Good.” He grins at me and nudges me to the side, “Go back to the bus?” He suggests as he guides us in the basic direction.

I giggles and nod, “Seems like I don’t really have a choice in the matter.” I tease him as he wraps his arm firmly round my waist and tucks his hand in the waist of my jeans.

We finally reach the A7X bus door and we’re both giggling at each other and ourselves because to every person we’ve seen we’ve told them that we’re in love. We told DJ’s, other bands, camera crews, roadies, buses, managers, tramps, mum’s, dad’s, kids – everyone. We were high on each other.

As we leant up against the A7X door, Bri kisses me, pinning my arms down and lifting me up, so he could kiss my neck without getting a crick in his neck. I wrapped my legs round his waist, pulling him forcibly closer to me. The door opens from the inside and Bri and I fall into the bus steps.

“Ow.” I whine, as my spine and the back of my head connect with the metal edges on the bus.

Bri swiftly disentangles himself from me, and goes to help me up, “Baby? You ok?” I slowly try to move my fingers and toes before nodding my head.

“It’s ok. Just shock.” I slowly let him help me up as I wince at the pain shooting up my spine, and bite my inner lip to prevent the tears. “I’m gonna have some killer bruises tomorrow.” I tell him shakily and I look up at the band within the bus, MCR and A7X.

Bri helps me up the steps and deposits me on a sofa before addressing the people present, “Who opened the door without checking who was on the outside?”

The bands look at each other and shake their heads, before Zacky puts his hand up. “I did. Sorry.” He grimaces slightly as Bri shakes his head at him.

“It’s ok. Bri’s just being over – protective.” I tell everyone, standing up slightly and wincing at the pain in my spine. “Bri and I wanted to tell y’all something, anyway.”

I grin cheekily at Bri and he smiles back, “You kind of might be the last people to hear this from us, but, uh, we want everyone to know that we’re madly in love.”

I smile up at Bri some more before kissing his cheek softly, “He kind of shouted it out in the middle of the park… and we kind of told everyone we met on the way back too.” I tell them, hanging my head and blushing.

There’s a mass movement as everyone surges forward and hugs us, Ray getting close enough to whisper in my ear, “I told you so.”