Romance on Warped Tour?

Chapter 77: Back Right Off, Gee.

*Lou's POV*

Syn pinned me down a littler harder. “Don’t answer the door.” He whines, kissing me a little more passionately. “Please?” He whispers before sucking on my ear lobe, making me shiver involuntarily.

“Syn… please. It could be important.” I tell him, trying to stifle a moan. He whines as I sit up a little bit, and push him to the side. “I’ll be back in a minute.” I tell him, kissing his nose softly as I reach for my underwear and jeans.

I blow him a kiss as I head out the bunkroom to the main entrance door. I instinctively go to flatten my hair, who knows when sex hair sets in? I don’t want everyone to know what’s happening!

I open the door to a severely pissed off looking Gerard. “Can I help you?” I ask, slightly exasperated.

“What were you doing with Syn, that’s made you take off a shirt?” He demands, pulling his own one off, “Cover them up for Christ’s sake!” He demands, shoving it at me, as Syn comes out of the bunk room with just his trousers on. “What were you doing with my sister?” Gee shouts at him, attempting to push me aside.

I push him back, and his tee back to him, “Gerard it’s got sweet FA to do with you, ok?” I tell him, moving to close the door.

“You’re my little sister, therefore it has everything to do with me!!” He shrieks.

“What about Mikey? Why doesn’t he get all over – protective, Gee? Why doesn’t he come over all the time, like a fucking duenna to try and keep me and Syn separate? Why can’t I show Syn that I love him?! Why do you always try and baby me?!” I shout back, beginning to loose my cool, as Syn kisses my shoulders and neck, attempting to calm me down.

“Because I don’t want to see you hurt or upset.” Gee whispers.

“So where were you when I was last like this with a bloke? You were piss ass drunk! That’s where! Mikey was the one to support me, you asshole!” I pause for breath, “You say you care – but all you want is for me to still be the little girl I was begging to be allowed to play big boy games. The little sister who needed walking to school. But I’m not Gee, I’m a big girl now!” I tell him, my voice sinking to match his.

“You had a boyfriend who hurt you?” Gee asks, amazed. “What the fuck did you do to him?”

“I told Frank.” I tell Gee simply, before turning round a deliberately blocking him out. As I shut the door, I whisper, “Get out of my face, Gee. Just back right the fuck off.”

I shut the door with a snap and sink down next to it, my head resting in my hands. Crying softly, and silently. Syn comes back and holds me as I cry, kissing my hair and hands.

“It’s ok.” He whispers, “It’s hard to see your little sister growing up, and if he was drunk when that was happening – he’s missed it.” He tells me, holding me impossibly closer. “He needs someone to protect and love – without the fear of a big muscular guy getting in the way.”

I look up at him, tears zig – zagging down my face, he wipes them off and kisses my cheeks, “Why now? Why when I don’t need him so much?”

“Because when you needed him he wasn’t strong enough to look after himself. When you needed him, he needed him too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you so much everyone who comments. Especially the people who haven't commented before!! You're all made of STARDUST with a special twist of pixie dust. I Love you all!!