Romance on Warped Tour?

Chapter 80: Not Who You'd Expect.

*Rach's POV*

I dragged myself onto the bus with all the strength I had. As much as I was crying now it was not as much as I wanted to cry. I wanted to burst into uncontrollable sobs and just collapse right on the floor in front of me.

I passed the lounge where everyone was still seated and made my way into the bunk room without another word, Zacky got up to follow me, but Frankie pulled him down and shook his head.

I'd never felt like this before, I felt like all my insides had been removed and I was hollow, I had just left the person I cared most about in life, the person who completed me, but it was for the better, right? I just hoped with all my heart that he would sort his shit out and we could get back on track, because every minute that passed seemed to make it that much harder to deal with.

A soft knock on the door startled me and I looked up, I didn't feel like talking to anyone at the moment, so I tucked my head under my pillow and ignored the continuous knocking.

"Rachel, if you ignore me, you know I'm just gonna let myself in," it was Rev, I pulled my head out from under the pillow and looked at the door in shock, Rev...of all people, I considered what he'd said for a second.

"Then let yourself in," I sniffled, the door opened and Rev slipped in silently, I ignored his presence and stared blankly at the bunk opposite me.

"May I?" he asked, indicating to my bed, I nodded and sniffed, Rev was silent for a while as though considering what to say. "You alright?" he asked, placing a hand on my side.

"Do I look fucking alright?" I snapped, wiping a tear that had escaped my eye, Rev nodded his head at my answer.

"Hmm...I know how you feel Tits and I just want you to know I'm here for you,"

"How could you possibly know how I feel, you've never loved someone like I have!!" I yelled, covering my face with my hands, Rev lay down next to me and rubbed my shoulder.

"I've known you for what? Fucking seventeen years and I know you're strong ok? You and Gee are going to pull through this," he reassured me, I sniffled and buried my face in his chest.

"Who would've thought that you would be the one comforting me?" I said, managing a weak smile, he smiled and wiped my cheeks clear of tears.

"Despite the fact that we bicker all the fucking time, I really care for you."