Romance on Warped Tour?

Chapter 82: Hamster-scaping.

*Rach's POV*

Rev eventually managed to drag me into the lounge room after much persuasion, the guys all looked up sympathetically as I entered the room which was served back with a scowl from my side, I mean jeez I wasn't dying.

"Rachel, you alright?" Matt asked, coming to sit next to me and Rev, I swallowed and nodded,

"Yeah, I'm fine," I muttered, forcing a weak smile.

"We'll always be here for you, you know?" he said, pulling me into a hug.

"Right..." I mumbled, pulling out of Matt's hug and getting up off the couch.

"Where you going?" Rev asked, sitting up slightly.

"...I don't know, out," I replied, grabbing my black hoodie on.

"You want me to come with?" Rev asked, standing up, I shook me head and pursed my lips.

"Not really, I'll be fine," I replied, I felt bad for brushing Rev off just randomly when he was trying to be nice with me, but all the sympathetic mushy gushy 'Rachel we're here for you' stuff was getting to me and I needed to get out. I padded down the steps of the bus and into the parking lot, hmm, where to from here? I walked around all the buses in the parking lot looking for somewhere to go, but everything looked the same, I guess I could go to the arena the bands would be playing in that evening, I began to walk slowly past the buses towards the arena, thinking about the days events, things didn't feel right without Gerard, I didn't feel complete without him, but he needed to sort some stuff out before I could even think of getting back together with him.

Before I knew it I was walking in the field of the arena that would soon be filled with hundreds perhaps even thousands of fans later that evening, I passed the fence that separated the field from the main road, I guess it couldn't hurt to explore the town we were in, just do a bit of sight seeing, I checked over my shoulder to see if anyone was watching, when I knew the coast was clear, I lifted one leg over the fence and jumped over, it felt good, like a hamster escaping out of it's cage, weird comparison but who cares?

The town we were in was pretty quiet, surprising... I spotted a Starbucks not too far from where I was standing, ah, no town was complete without a Starbucks I thought, as I walked up the street, the town despite being small was also really boring, all the buildings looked the same, all the houses looked the same, jeez how to know when your town needs a new architect.

The sun soon began to go down as I made my way down what must've been the 100th street that day, I wouldn't know they all looked the same, It was probably wise to start heading back...If I knew how. Fuck. It was getting dark and there weren't that many people around, I began to make my way down the road again in hope that it would somehow magically lead back to the arena. After ten minutes of walking I realized it was hopeless, there was only one thing to do and that was to get one of the guys to come fetch me, too bad I didn't know where any payphones where, I decided to ask the nice looking old lady who was shuffling up the road with her walker

"Ma’am, do you know where I could find a pay phone?" I asked, hopefully, she stared at me wide eyed for a while, creepy much? She raised a finger and pointed at me.

"You're that girl from Days Of Our Lives, aren’t you? Now what's her name? Nancy?" She asked excitedly, I laughed.

"No, my name's Rachel, now do you know where-"

"You don't have to lie dear, I know you're Nancy, would you sign something for me?" she asked, scratching through her bag for a piece of paper and a pen, she handed them to me, I let out a sigh and scribbled down my signature.

"Now can you tell me where I can find a pay phone?" I asked again.

"Just up the road Nancy," she told me, flashing me a creepy grin, I thanked her and ran in the direction of the pay phones, too bad I didn’t have any money on me...
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, prize goes to the special person who can guess where I got "Hamster - scpaing" from. And no, I'm not on Crack. Although my Head Of Year thinks I am. Freak.