Romance on Warped Tour?

Chapter 84: Home and Safe

*Rach's POV*

"Rachel? Where have you been?" Brian asked, as soon as Lou and I had stepped onto the bus, I swallowed hard. Shit.

"Well, I...Um...Well..." I stuttered, trying to think of a reasonable excuse, I knew if I told them the truth they'd all take the piss, Lou seemed to get my flow and took over for me.

"She was at Starbucks and she lost track of time," Lou explained, shrugging her shoulders, Bri was silent for a while, for a second I didn't think he had bought it, but suddenly he smiled and hugged both of us.

"Well, it's good to have you back," he said, kissing the top of my head.

"Sorry I worried you guys," I said sheepishly, looking down at the ground.

"Just don't do it again," Brian laughed, pulling Lou and I onto the couch next to him, I hugged my brother tightly and closed my eyes. It was good to be home.

-

After about an hour of talking about that evenings show and our next destination, I excused myself to go to bed, after numerous hugs were dealt out, I retired to the comfort of my bunk. I was exceptionally tired and upset after the days events yet I still couldn't sleep. I missed Gerard. Even though I was the one who ended our relationship. I still missed him. I wondered what he was doing, I wondered if he missed me as much as I missed him. I lay in bed for hours thinking about what happened, replaying it in my head over and over, eventually I fell into an restless sleep.

My eyes shot open at the sound of Rev snoring, damn, this was the fifth time I had woken up, I had taken two of Zacky's sleeping pills and they hadn't seemed to work. I pulled my covers off and sat up, I wondered if Lou was up, I squinted in the dark at my watch- 03:00, there was no way Lou would be up. I wondered if I should wake her, I crawled over to my brothers bed to wake her up, great, she had decided to sleep on the My Chem bus. I couldn't go wake her up now, because there would be the chance of waking up Gerard, and that would just be awkward. Oh well, I couldn't sleep, so I picked up my Paramore hoodie, shrugged it onto my shoulders and zipped it up. Mission; Wake Up Lou, was in progress.