Romance on Warped Tour?

Chapter 85: Mission Followingf Rach...

READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE!!! IT'S REALLY IMPORTANT!! IT HOLDS THE SECRET TO EVERLASTING LIFE!!!

*Lou's POV*

The Rev woke me up by snoring. I couldn’t quite believe how loud his snores were – they seemed to reverberate off every surface going and like they’d been put through some kind of loud speaker or amplifier.

Shaking sleep from my head I slid slowly out of Bri’s bunk – other than me everyone was sleeping so I slipped out of the bus for one of Zacky’s fags. I don’t know why but I really needed a cigarette and I needed one now.

I grabbed Bri’s warm hoody, that smelt entirely of him and no – one else, and one of Zacky’s fags and his lighter. “Thanks Zack.” I mumbled towards his bunk as I grasped the fag between my lips and shivered at the thought of being out in the cold in some tiny little shorts, a strap top and Bri’s overlarge hoody.

My feet pattered out to the side of the bus and to the grass verge just behind the bus. I sat down on a tree stump and lit up. Exhaling the fairly smooth smoke with a sigh of relief, maybe it was the passive smoking making me addicted or the feeling of not being in control that was kicking up my old habit.

All of us Ways have addictive personalities, Mikey and I smoked and drank coffee – Gee took it to the extreme and had to be brought back to normality as Mikey and I quite smoking. Unfortunately, at times of stress and uncertainty I need a smoke… and generally I have the control to say no. Except for at about 3 am.

It got to ten past, I’d ling ago finished my cig but I was just watching the clouds make patterns in the sky against the moon. A silhouette ghosted out of the bus and I followed it with my eyes, something else more exciting than a cloud or two.

By the size and the way it was walking to the MCR bus it was Rach. I was a little surprised and so climbed down from my tree and followed her.

She opened the door as I stood in the shadows of their bus and waited for her. What was she doing? Was she killing my brother? Were they joking about this break? Curiosity got the better of me and I followed her into the bus and into the bunk room. She was checking each and every bunk before she swore softly.

“Fuck. Where the fucking hell is she?”

She? Was Rach gay? Hang on… no. Maybe she was looking for me? “Rach?” I asked quietly.

She span round and her eyes widen in shock as she looked about ready to scream. I leapt forwards clamping my hands over her mouth, “Shut it!” I hiss at her harshly before pulling her out of the bus.

“What were you doing on there?” I asked her, inquisitive about her actions.

“I was looking for you. I couldn’t sleep because of Rev… and I keep thinking of Gee. My minds on overdrive and Zack’s pills aren’t working. What are you doing?”

I smile and lead her back to my tree, “Having a smoke. I was staying on the A7X bus, but Rev woke me up snoring and I needed a smoke… so I stole one of Zack’s. I’ll buy him a pack next time we stop somewhere.” I pause, helping her into the tree to somewhere I could see her. “Why are you on overdrive?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, guys.
I just wanted to say you're all super stars and I love you all. As does Gerard's girl. Thank you so much for keeping up with this story and my terrible updating. I am truly sorry about that and there is worse news to follow.
Well, actually, some of it's quite cool. Gerard's girl is busy on film sets - I don't know how much I'm meant to know or pass on so we'll leave that there. But, this means that she can't send me regular updates as she's busy doing filmy stuffs. In addition to this I have some semi - future - changing exams on the horizon which I am currently set to fail. So, I need to say goodbye to procrastination, pull my finger out and salute the school with some awesome passes just like I did last year. (And, yes I'm being sincere here. I'm doing my AS for those who live in England.)
All this means that updates are going to be even more sporadic than usual from about now on. I am really, really sorry and I feel so guilty and sorry about it all because you lot have been nothing but great for reading and commenting. You're all stars in my book and if I got to choose who went to heaven you guys would be right at the top of the list!!
Much love and Happy Easter!!
war_is_homo and Gerard's girl

P.S. I'm sorry about the con, but I never read these bits (which is why I nag for updates when no - one else does! Sorry)