Romance on Warped Tour?

Chapter 86: Asking For Help

I padded down the steps of the bus in search of Lou, damn it was cold. I tucked my hoodie tightly around me and continued towards the My Chem bus, I had to admit the nerves of bumping into Gee were sort of getting to me. No, I shouldn't be afraid of bumping into Gee, we'd been going out for ages before our little break and there was nothing to be afraid of...except maybe the fact that if I bumped into him I'd probably break down into sobs and kiss him for ten straight hours.

I shook these thoughts from my mind and carried on in the direction of the bus, was it just me or did the trip to the bus seem longer when you were freezing cold, bare foot and only wearing boxers and a hoodie?

I hummed softly to myself as I neared the bus, this was it, I opened the door and skulked inside and shut the door softly behind me, I crept slowly towards the bunks as not to wake anyone up, a loud snort erupted from Frank as I crept over clothing and bags, making me jump a mile into the air, I froze, hoping no one had noticed my presence. Silence. Good, no one had heard me, I slipped over to Lou's bed, damn, she was gone.

"Fuck. Where the fucking hell is she?" I hissed to myself.

"Rach?"

I spun around in fright, oh shit, I was about to scream out when a hand was clamped over my mouth.

"Shut it!" It was just Lou, thankfully, she pulled me out of the bus not removing her hand until we were in the safety of the parking lot. "What were you doing in there?" she asked me, removing her hand finally.

I let out a breath of air and told her, "I was looking for you. I couldn't sleep because of Rev...and I keep thinking of Gee. My mind's on over drive and Zack's pills aren't working. What are you doing"

She smiled understandingly and we walked over to a large tree just behind the A7X bus, wow, I didn't even know there was a tree near the bus.

“Having a smoke. I was staying on the A7X bus, but Rev woke me up snoring and I needed a smoke… so I stole one of Zack’s. I’ll buy him a pack next time we stop somewhere.” She paused, helping me into the tree. “Why are you on overdrive?” she asked, giving me a sympathetic look, I shrugged and pulled my hoodie tightly around my shoulders

"Come on Rach, gimme more than a shrug," she encouraged, giving me a friendly punch on the arm.

"I miss Gee and I want him back, I just want him to sort his shit out first before I take him back," I tell her, looking down at the ground, I had a feeling telling Lou how I felt would help a lot.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello my dear Darling Readers,
This story is back and in full swing, although I am awaiting Gerard's girl's next chapter...and she has seemed to disappear off the edge of the planet. But whatever, a lot of it is pre - written so you'll get a chapter a week. Give you time to remember what the hell happened.
Anyway, this story is off hiatus because it's summer and I have the time to update it around riding several horses and work. Also, I finished my most important (out of Uni) exams so far...my AS. So, yeah, we'll see how they went on Aug 14th but so far it's all ok. No more exams for just under a year *does a happy dance*
Thank you so much for reading, and I have now wasted about two minutes of your time if you read as slowly as me that is...
MF xxx