Status: Complete. Go read sequel, 'Give A Cheer For All The Broken'?

Cinderella, she seems so easy

Oh Rain, Please Don't Go Away.

The moonlight peeked through the clouds. It was late, much too late to be out at a park meant for children. Her blonde hair moved across her face from the wind as she sat in the swing. Her hands wrapped around the cold steel chain while she slowly rocked herself. He kicked the dirt under his swing while his eyes glanced to the ground. A single drop of rain fell from the heavens, landing on his knuckle.

“Here comes the rain, to cleanse the city again,” He said softly.

And with that, the heavens opened, releasing the rain. It came down softly at first before picking up to a strong force. Kyra stood up and tried to cover her hair with her hands while Mikey sat there, enjoying the rain.

“Mikey! Can we please go? My hair is getting ruined!”

“Oh Kyra, it’s just rain,” He chuckled, standing up next to her.

“But my hair!” She mumbled.

“Your hair will look fine as it always does,” Mikey said, silencing her with a kiss.

Standing in the rain hugging, in the middle of the swings, in the middle of the darkness under the moonlight is where the two stayed until Mikey felt her shiver from the cold.

“Let’s head back,” He mumbled into her ear.

She nodded and put her hand in his as they began to walk off together.

The night was dark and the road ahead was eerie looking. But she wasn’t worried. The light on the pole swung as they passed underneath it. The rain started to come down heavier as she gripped his hand tighter and pulled herself closer to him. Not only to have the feeling of being safe, but to gain some much needed warmth.

“How much further? It’s dark. And it’s cold,” Kyra whined.

“We’re here,” He breathed out into the cold night.

Mikey took the keys out of his pocket before fiddling around with the lock. Kyra bunched her hands together and raised them to her mouth, blowing hot air to keep them warm. He unlocked the door and they rushed in to escape the rain.

The house was dark and silent. They dropped their wet jackets at the door. He took her into the living room before he went off to get some towels. She stood there, taking in the new surroundings. Kyra slowly walked over to the photo frames on the wall.

A small smile crept up on her lips as she went along seeing the cheesy photos of a young Gerard and Mikey. She was surprised when he came back with a towel in his hands for her and kissed her on the cheek.

“I see you’ve discovered the baby photos. They‘re so embarrassing. C‘mon,” He chuckled.

“Aw, you were such a cute baby! And you still are cute,” She said, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him. Kyra then went along, looking at the photos while trying to dry her hair off with the towel.

Her heart started to race as he wrapped his arms around her waist. She felt the butterflies in her stomach come back as he undid her jeans. Kyra shuttered as he traced his finger across the hem of her jeans. He hooked his fingers through the belt loops and turned Kyra around to face him.

"Gerard is staying at Ray's tonight," He muttered into her ear before placing his lips on hers.

"Oh, and what difference would that make?" She asked, smirking up at him., "Why would I care?"

"Shush...." Mikey whispered, placing kisses down her neck. Kyra pressed her hips into his as they made their way to his room.

She peeled off his shirt as he tugged at her jeans. Once both were removed she went for his jeans, undoing the belt buckle and zipper.

"I love you," Mikey muttered as he kicked off his jeans and removed her shirt and bra, before throwing her underwear onto the floor along with everything else.

"I.... love you too," She said, pressing their foreheads together as he took off his shirt, leaving him completely naked now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Did any of you see this chapter coming?
Oh, and I bet you won't be able to guess the drama that will unfold in the next few chapters.
Anyone want to take a stab?
Would you guys hate it if I went against time?
Say, Mikey not having to wear glasses now?