Her Lips Stained Cherry Red

Two.

I took a ride on a February morning,
Just getting over it and dealing with the mourning,
I started thinking out loud: I'm so sick and tired of being sick and tired,
My baby's flying off the edge of the road,
She's saying, "I'm so sorry about that note",
That left me all alone,
But I'm so sick and tired of being sick and tired

Somebody turn the lights on,
Somebody tell me what's wrong,
I'd be lying if I told you,
Losing you was something I could handle,
Somebody turn the lights on,
Somebody tell me how long,
All this darkness will surround you,
Cuz I'm burning for you,
Burning like a candle


Annie's P.O.V

“Aiden, you asshole!” I playfully punched him.

He reached over and pulled my hair

“Ow, ow, ow!” He continued pulling my hair and he dragged me over to the side of the pool. “Oh no you don't. I swear to go-”

He pushed me in.

My eyes glazed over with tears and I started fake crying. I walked out of the pool wiping my eyes with my arm.

Aiden's eyes widened and he rushed over to me and said “I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you cry.” He hugged me and I smirked behind his back.

I began to pull away, then I pushed him in. “Oh yeah, bitch. That's what happens when you mess with Annie.”

He got out of the pool, his shocked face turned into a playful glare, then he walked towards me

I shrieked grabbed a towel and started running.

Two days later.

“Happy Birthday to you! You live in a Zoo. You smell like a Monkey, an ya' look like one too!” That was the first thing I heard once I opened my eyes this morning.

I smiled cheekily, I sat up on my bed and patted the empty space right next to me. “C'mon Babeh.”

he laughed and slumped against the wall. I leaned toward his face, so close I was practically breathing in his eye. I took a second to look at his face. I could've dropped dead laughing, he stiffened up and it looked like he was trying not to breathe.

I quickly kissed his cheek, and let out a loud “Mhuah!”

“You bitch, I seriously thought you were going to kiss me”

“Oh yeah? Well, what would've you had done if I did?”

“I would've said 'Beyotch, you wish you could have this. This shit is spoken for'” He snapped his fingers in a 'Z' formation.

“Whatever, loser.”

- - -

“Happy Birthday, dear Annie! Happy Birthday to you!” Everyone sung off-key.

I couldn't help but blush and laugh hysterically.

I blew out the wax candles.

My mom offered for me to cut the cake but I declined. The cake was yellow, my favorite color. There were strawberries bordering the bottom of the cake. It was an ice-cream cake, my favorite. The cake was perfect.

I looked at all the people around me. Everyone smiles were completely forced and fake. I stopped at Mrs. Paxton, She still had that look on her face. There was a whole complete different facial expression once we locked eyes with each other. The 'I'm gonna eat you face' was now a 'I can't wait face.' What, she can't wait two more years until she can get in my pants, and it wont be considered pedophilia?

I shrugged it off and started to eat my delicious cake.

I couldn't stop this burning inside of me, this burning under my skin. Cause' ever since I looked her straight in the eye, it started happening. My felt like my stomach was being ripped into pieces, it couldn't be my period because; One, I had my period a week ago. Two, it was a complete different pain. My chest and throat were burning. My eyes, they felt like they were about to pop out of its sockets. I couldn't breathe...

Excruciating pain flowed though my body.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, I know I'm an asshole. I haven't updated in the longest time.

I'm sorry :] It's hard for me to storm up an idea. I promise, more frequent updates.

And um' this might have horrible grammar and spelling. I kinda did it in a hurry.

Comment and Criticism is the golden key.