Her Lips Stained Cherry Red

Five.

When there's no one left to fight
boys like him don't shine so bright,
Soon as I see the dust settle
he's out on the town tryin' to find trouble.
When there's no one left to fight
boys like him don't shine so bright,
Soon as I see the dust settle
he's out on the town tryin' to find trouble.

I take a train again away from shame
And blame a city pained to see
a friend I hadn't seen since I was drinking underage.
I was a ten a day, how'd you say, little shit
White lightning, heightening all my courage, quick wit.
We wore checkered season wallabies
buttoned shirts and whiskey
mutton dressed as lamb a fan of bands
like The Jam Jam Jam Jam,
I don't know who I am, he said I dunno if I can
I said yeah man, you can-can.


Annie's P.O.V

I had gotten out of the hospital about two days ago. I was at Aiden's house and we were messing around on Sims 3. The door made a little squeak and Ms. Paxton walked in.

She gave me a little smirk and turned towards Aiden.

“Honey, I need some help downstairs with the dishwasher.”

“Alright, umm Annie are you alright with staying here?” He asked.

“Yeah, totally.” I waved and bit my lip.

As soon as Aiden left the room, Ms. Paxton marched to me and suddenly gabbed my head with her hand. She immediately began to chant. I struggled to look up, everything was being sucked into a vortex.

There it was, that same room, I ran towards the bookcase and grabbed the “Pishacha” book and ripped it open quickly going to a page. I was to pissed off to be scared. I already knew the deal and I was going to find out what was happening to me. I took notes on pictures and other things. I reached the end of the book and several pages seemed to be ripped out. I shrugged it off. I slammed the book closed and groaned.

If only I knew how to get out of here.

Aiden's P.O.V

Once I was done with the dishwasher, I headed upstairs. I walked into the room and it was deserted.

“Mom! Mom!”

“Yes, honey?” She responded sweetly.

“Do you know where Annie is?”

“Oh, yes, I forgot to tell you. She had to leave she had something urgent to do.” She said.

My own mother was lying to me. Annie was sleeping over that night, because her parents were out of town and she basically had nothing to do all day and tomorrow. Obviously she didn't have anything 'urgent' to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
We're kind of getting into it.

"Sticks N' Stones" Jamie T.

Comment Hoes!