Healing

Another.

Jenna sat helplessly, just accepting the blows to her head. She wimpered, and began crying when Dad kicked her in the ribs relentlessly.

"Why did you leave me?" he yelled, kicking only harder.

"I'm sorry," she wimpered.

"No you aren't!" He screamed in her face. "You wouldn't have TOLD SOMEONE IF YOU DIDN'T WANT TO LEAVE!" His volume increased with each word. He twisted her arm, Jenna felt his breath on her face.

"Who did you tell?" he roared, grabbing her hair. He pulled her head back, a hit her face countless times.

"I didn't mean to tell any-"

He interupted her by punching her and splitting her lip open. The blood poured onto her shirt and flowed freely to the white tiled kitchen floor.

"WHO DID YOU TELL?!" he repeated.

"I didn't mean to tell anyone, my teacher found out" Jenna spit out more blood as she spoke.

"Lier" he muttered.

"Honestly!"

"Don't raise your voice, b*tch!" It wasn't the first time Dad called her that before but it hurt her more than usual. He slapped her. "Why did you tell?"

"He noticed my injuries and guessed, it just happened that he was correct-"

"You are a slut and lier like you mother," he growled squeezing her shoulder much too tightly.

"I didn't-"

Again he interupted her with a blow to her already bruised & bloody face.
This time he got out a knife, stabbing her leg. She started screaming at this, horrible peircing screams. She blacked out a little like when she was about to pass out.

She felt like she was being shaken. Like she was having a seizure, almost. One of her cousins used to have seizures. Not fun experiences.

Someone was calling her name when she finally woke. She was wet. Sweating and tears, she assumed. She continued sobbing. Lisa was up in her room, sitting on the bed while trying to calm her.

Mr. J hugged her and after a while she calmed down. She lay in her room alone. When, she woke screaming, it was almost 3. Now it was close to five. She wouldn't be able to go to school, she thought and sighed.

But she did.