Drive the Nail and Let Him Rot

This shit always blows my mind.

I hear the war again. My jeans are ripped and covered in shit, piss, grime. You name it, its probably here. I encase my ears with my hands, trying to block out the screaming and shouting. I've wrecked things again. Those drugs just get a hold on me.

I struggle up. The walls around me close me in a square room. The faces covered in old rock posters and band flags. It smells like the shit in here.

"Zacky! You coming dude?"

I heard my name. I turn, but the walls seem to haze into one. I walk to where I remember the door being. Chelsea's there waiting. She's mad at me again. And at Jimmy. Stupid bitch.

"Zack, you can't go out there. You are all weird and wired." She tries to stop me as the tears run down her cheeks but I see Rev in the hall way. We're going to Vegas. Again.
"Zacky stop please, stay here with me" She pleads, grabbing my shirt which is grey and covered in a little of Jimmy's blood, from his fight this morning.

"Theres plenty of whores in Vegas!" I hear The Rev shout as I make it inline with the two, Chelsea between me and the Rev and the door.

"Have you cheated on me Zacky, ANSWER ME!" I stumble past her as she screams. Catching my reflection in a strip of metal which hangs around the door frame, my rusty eyes are smudged. It all blurs into one. I cough a little, stroking my thick black hair out of my eyes. Its flat to my forhead, pinned down with my bandana and trucker. I need some air. And some beer.
"I'll Be back, don't wait up" I manage, if that was even clear enough to be understood. I take the door knob in my hand, yanking it from the frame, and feeling Jimmy push me out into the hall way.

"Please Zacky!!! Please dont leave me.." I hear my girlfriend cry once more. All she does is cries.
"Forget that bitch dude, lets go get the guys!" Jimmy slings his arm around my neck, smilling at how he has come out on top again as we walk towards the carpark. I just go with it, knowing I could be seeing my breakfast again real soon.
We make it over to his car. The air is thick, but it feels good in my lungs. I collapse into the passenger seat. Rev turns the key and the tunes begin to pour from the speakers. Im totally wasted. This shit always blows my mind.