Drive the Nail and Let Him Rot

Im kind of a nerd.

No ones POV

"Okay so you know the address of you're place?" Ray asked as Rosie ploped down into the backseat. Shifting over so she was in the middle seat she felt cramped as Gerard sat on the left, Frankie on the right. It was quite a small cab too, so she was kind of in a frerard samich!
"Yeah, its just north of here, Clement Drive Hotel."
"NO SHIT!!!" Frank beamed, kind of confusing Rosie.
"I guess the cab fair won't be high, thats our stop too" Ray smiled. "Clement Drive Hotel please dude"
Frank lent forward to smile at Gerard. Gee smiled back, but it wasn't a happy smile. it was a 'Oh shit" sort of smile. he knew things we're gunna be real difficult now. Especially with them being in the same hotel. It wasn't love at first sight, but he knew he wouldn't forget this girl easily.

"So Rosie, what you into?" Frank asked as he picked at the rip in his jeans.
"Ummmm, art?" Rosie repied, making Frank lean forward and look at Gerard again.
"What else?" Frank continued once he had sat back against the seat.
"well I work as an animator, so comic books and cartoons. Im kind of a nerd" Rosie dropped her head, kind of feeling abit of a tard. Frank's mouth dropped open as he swung forward yet again to look at Gerard. "You should so be related" Frank laughed as he pointed to the pair.
"Gerard is an amazing artist, and used to work for the cartoon network" Ray explained as Rosie was yet again confused. Rosie kind of felt better now, to know she wasn't the only twenty odd year old that still watched cartoons.

"How come you don't do it anymore?" Rosie turned to Gerard, who was now staring out of the window.
He didn't turn to face her, but spoke.
"I didnt feel as if I was making a difference in the world" His breath steamed the window with each word. "I wanted to help people, make a mark on this place"
Frank nodded. "Yeah thats the real point of what we do"

"it must be amazing, being in a band. Travelling the world, making a real differnce to people lives" Rosie said, all member's agreeing.
"Ill have to get all your'e autographs from my little brother. He's a crazy fan" She laughed.
"Sure that would be awesome" Ray nodded. Frankie smiled and offered rosie a high five, which of course she snapped up.

The car mved along the dark road away from the bright city. All way quiet as Gerard stared out of the window, trying to switch off from the conversation being held in the car. Everything looked so peaceful as the world semmed to whiz pass him. Everything still and ordinary.

But was it?