Drive the Nail and Let Him Rot

Hey im Jimmy, aka The Rev.

No one's POV

Zacky laid down the bet. Jimmy's gotta get 3 women to kiss with him in 3 minutes, or he has to buy the rounds for the rest of the night. Everyone else agreed and Zacky and co watched happily, in fits of laughter as The Rev rose from his seat making his way over to the first victim. A tall slim brunette. Syn lent to Shadows as he approached, knowing he'd seen the women before.
"He's gunna get a jawful, you watch" Syn pointed as Rev tried to talk the girl round.

---

"Hey im Jimmy aka The Rev, im from the band Avenged Sevenfold" Jimmy offered his hand towards the 20 something.
"Jade" She replied, shaking Rev's hand. "And these are my girls, Robyn, Izzy and Fiona"
"Ummm well, I got to be honest with you lovely ladies" The Rev continued, gesturing to the rest of the group of girls that were stood around. "My good friend over there, Zacky reckons that I can't get a bunch of beautiful ladies to give him a wave in 3 minutes. So I've looked around and decided that you lot were the pick of the bunch. Would you mind doing me a big favour?" Jimmy could tell he had them eating out of his palm. There were 3 other girls stood with him. One was shortish, alot shorter than himself. She had black short hair and wore a thick rim of eyeshadow which complimented her green eyes. The second lass was taller. A thick mane of black hair also hung from her head, just short of the small of her back. She was also wearing alot of eyeliner and eyeshadow, her lashes brushed with a blue miscara. And lastly was the third girl who was quite large in size, but her face was equally as pretty as the others. Jimmy knew she was a come for the food, stay for the pie sort of girl. She shyed away from the group as The rev talked. He had to concentrate on the job in hand. His pocket couldn't take this pressure.
"Okay dude, what you want us to do?" Jade spoke her slim figure pushing towards The rev so she could hear over the loud music.
"Well I was wondering whether you guys could all wave at my mate?"
The girls agreed and waved at the A7x guys.

----

"What the hells he doing?" Syn questioned as the group stared on in wonder.

----

Jimmy laughed. "Thanks girls. Here give me some love for that." He moved in knowing he wasn't leaving till he got his kisses. He leaned in towards Jade, kissing her on the lips. She didn't hold back and kissed him fully. They both pulled from the kiss, Jimmy knowing this was perfect for egging the other girls on. Then he lent towards Robyn, recieving the same treatment again. Zacky, Shadows and Syn all looked gob smacked as Jimmy pulled from that kiss and was pulled straight into another by the last black haired girl. The other bigger girl had walked off at this point so The Rev said his thanks again and headed back over to the rest of the boys from A7X.

"Guess the drinks are on you Zacky son" Jimmy laughed as he sat back in his seat. Shadows just shock his head in disbelief.