Drive the Nail and Let Him Rot

You're little stunt, very clever.

The Rev moved back up to the bar. He wanted more whiskey.

"Nice move you pulled there." A voice came from behind him, he turned to see the Jade girl from before.
"Huh?" He managed, spotting Saskia in the corner of his eye. She was a fit girl, but Jade would easily kick her all over the place, hands down. Jimmy pictured it in his mind for a moment before being dragged back into conversation with the brunette.
"You're little stunt. Very clever" She said once more, smiling behing her raised glass.
"Oh thanks" He replied, returning the gaze. "What you drinking there?"
The girl swirled the brown liquid in the glass, the ice clinking against the sides. "Whiskey and diet coke please" She smiled sweetly.
"Hey me too" Jimmy smiled, surprized at her fine taste in alcoholic drinks. The bar maid came over.
"Ummm two whiskeys and diet soda please" Jimmy requested.
"Make it a double" Jade smiled. The Rev turned to look at her and smiled back, his voice lowering to a smooth seductive tone. "Make it a tripple"

Saskia's POV

I sat and watched as some girl moved in on my new fella. I'd worked hard for this and wasn't giving up without a fight, that's for sure. I watched on for about half an hour as the pair guzzled down the brown alcohol on ice. She moved closer in with each sip, and he embrased it, staring into her eyes. I couldn't take it any more as the pair's hips seemed to collide as they finally reached kissing distance. I rose from my seat, my cowboy boats now cast aside. I could see there was gunna' be trouble here. I marched over, feeling the tention rising. And then I lashed out. I got her hair in my hands and twisted. It interlaced my fingers as I tried to swing her away. Jimmy grabbed me from behind, freeing her from my grasp. As soon as Jimmy's hand's left my ribs, I felt the blow from her clentched fist. It hit me square and I felt my legs buckle from beneath. The crown began to gather as a battle raged on between us. Jimmy and Shadows finally seperating us. She had increadible strength. Like nothing id ever felt from a woman. She was so strong. Strong beyond a human woman's power I was sure.
As Shadows pulled me away, I shouted numerious slanderous comments about her really being a bloke. Amoungst other things.
I was sure Id done right, but as I walked away i caught Jimmy in the corner of my eye. He had gone to her. I put myself on the line for him. And now he's done. I stopped caring how hott he was, and how must of a great fuck he would have been.
"Fuck you then! Fuck you all!" I screamed as I made for the door. I didn't need them. They were done now.

I staggered out, my head light from the blow. I flagged down the oncoming taxi. Just about to get in when I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"Are you kay?" I turn to see the short guy. Zacky.
"What the fuck you doing out here. Go on, get back inside with all them tossers!" I shout as I turn back to get in the car.
"I said I'd get you home safe, and that's what i'll do okay, so shut the fuck up and get in" Zacky pushed me into the cab, and then jumped in himself, before slamming the door shut.
I tell the taxi driver where my place for the night is and we head off.

"Hey you had a right go at that woman" Zacky says, looking at me, firstly smiling but the his face turns sour. "Shit you're bleeding, you're neck!" He says pointing to where im now aware of alot of pain. I bring my fingers up and feel the wound. She must had dug her nails into my neck or something, real hard.

I stop and look at the dark crimson blood on the tips of my fingers.

WAIT. NO

She bit me.