Drive the Nail and Let Him Rot

I must go it alone.

Rosie's POV

We pulled up outside the hotel. I'd pulled up here so many times in the last week or so, but for some reason, it looked extra beautiful tonight. The air tickled my skin as it floated around me. The sweet smells and bright lights all lifting me away with them, like a dream.
I looked over as the guys as they started to walk inside. I wondered if this was anything new to them. They'd probably seen it so many times before. I started to follow, not wanting this to end. The lobby was brightly lit and I thanked god for every step.

"I guess this is good night" Gerard turned to me. His face was calm and somewhat happy, like he was feeling this too. "Its so beautiful here, don't you think?" He continued not letting me answer.
"Yes, it really is" I nodded. He just stood, staring at me, his eyes warmed me with every second. I paused. "I guess this is goodbye" I said.
Gerard's face changed with my words. He seemed so sad now. "Its doesn't have to be goodbye, just good night" He whispered as he moved closer. "I wan't you to have this. If you need anything, let me know" He handed me a scrap of paper, with a room number and a phone extention number. I just smiled, feeling myself blush alittle as I looked down at my tired feet. I said my good byes and thank you's for the night with with the other two and made my way to my end of the hotel. I was in the cheap part. Which you could tell straight away as the lavish decore turned into just plain and unattractive. It was still a beautiful place though. Merely because Gerard was under the same roof. I thought back to my family at home, my brother mostly. He really would go mental if he knew where I was and who id been with. He'd probably laugh in my face also, if I told him that I think I was in love with the lead singer of his favoirite band. My Chemical Romance.

I made it back to my room, it was a complete tip. Clothes were all over the floor and the smell of Saskia's cheap purfume still clung to the air, as if for dear life. My mind cast to her, wondering if she was okay? And what time she'd roll home. I felt guilty all of a sudden, for leaving her. What if she was hurt? What if them guys had just left her. I had put my heart infront of my head and left my friend in a weird city at the chance of going in a taxi with a complete stranger. I felt sick with worry as I convinced myself something bad had happened. I paced up and down, glancing at my watch a few times. I must go back, find her, bring her back safely. I waited for a few minutes longer, looking at the piece of paper Gerard had given me. Should I ask for his help? If it wasn't for him, id still be with her now. But then again, if it wasn't for him, god know's what could have happened to me back at that bar. Another wave of guilt hit me as I realised I never thanked him.
If I was not going to see him again for a relationship sake which sounded ludacris I know, I must see him one last time to thank him.
I decided there and then that I must go out alone. To ask Gerard for help would be wrong.

I was just about to race to the door, to head back for the city when a huge noise came from the coridoor. It made me jump and my legs began to feel weak. I could hear a screaming, like someone was in pain, and what made it worst was that I knew the voice. It was Sassy.