Drive the Nail and Let Him Rot

She was too strong.

Rosie's POV

I reached out my hand for the door handle, but the door swung open and knocked me flat on my ass. The force of the blow was unbelieveable. I lifted my head from the floor, to see a pale, transparent skinned, twisted bonned version of my former friend, her clothes were torn and dripping wet, a trail of dark red, almost black blood stained for her shoulder. Her eyes were a mass of red.
"Holy shit!" I gasped as she peered round the room, and then stopped to look at me. I held her stare for a moment, not able to break away from those crimson eyes. My hands began to tremble as I slowly reached for my phone, my body still layed apon the floor. As I reached it, she began to move, her legs bowed and twisting as she staggered towards me. I hurried the fuck up, dialing 911 first. But there was no reply. I paniced as she got closer and closer to me. Her hands reaching out towards me, a gasping noise coming from her throat. I grabbed the paper Gerard had given me and dialled the number.
It rang for a second then he answered.

"Look Frank, I told you, I just liked her okay, that's it!"
"GERARD!"
"Hello? Who is this?"
"You gotta help me, its ros....."

She leaped at me, her nails like sharp tallons. I couldn't hold her off as she was to strong. She was going for my throat. I was sure I was going to die as I screamed out for someone to help me, praying it would all end soon. And then as if my pray was answered I felt her body loosen its grip from me. I heard a thudding nose, and the sound of wood splitting with each hit. She jumped away from me and left Zacky in my view, held up high behind his head was a wooden lamp shade. I could see he had whacked her with it, as her blood covered one side and it looked as if it would snap if he gave her one more blow. It all happened so fast. As I looked on, Zacky warned her to get away from us. Some how now her body was changing back. Her bones wern't so jaggered anymore, and her skin wasn't so see through. Her eyes began to resemble eye's once more. She growled again and swung her arm, the one where the blood was pouring from the shoulder. She turned knowing she couldn't get past and made for the window. She simply dived through it, sending the glass to smash into tiny pieces which flew through the air, landing softly against the carpet.

And then she was gone.

"SHIT!!!" Zacky screamed, dropping the piece of wood and running to the window. He looked outside but she was no where to be seen. Zacky turned to me next, rushing over and kneeling by my side.

"Did she bite you? Did she mark you in anyway?" He took a t-shirt which was on the floor beside me and wiped at my neck to see if there were any cuts.

It was all to much.

I blacked out.