Drive the Nail and Let Him Rot

What the hell?

Gerard's POV

WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED???

I answered the phone thinking it was Frank messing about again. He'd been pissing about since Rosie left. I answered but was greeted with a terrorising plee, I listened as I heard loud crashes and bangs. It was Rosie. I shouted her name but she didn't reply. I was sure she was dead. Then I head a familiar voice, and glass smash, then the voice again. It was Zacky. He was shouting 'Did she bite you? Have you been biten?' I thought for a moment about whether I was dreaming. What had gotten into that room? And more importantly. Was Rosie okay?

I screammed down the phone, hoping Zacky would hear me. He did eventually.

"Zacky! Zacky pick up the phone!" I yelled.
"Hello?"
"Its Gerard, whats happening?"
"Shit dude, you-gotta-get-here-Right away. It's Rosie, she's-passed-out and.. and" He was talking so fast, I couldn't understand.
"Whao, Zacky calm down. Where are you?" I looked at the caller ID and saw that the call was coming from room 66. "Are you in room sixty six Zacky, check quickly" He did and confimed where he was.
"Okay im coming over, does she need medical help?"
"She's passed out, but she's breathing-okay, Saskia, Saskia did this!"
I was choked by this but I didn't have time to hang about. I rang Frank straight away and told him what had happened, telling him to get the rest of the guys together. This was serious shit and my hands shook as I placed the phone back on the holder. Then I dashed out of my lavish hotel room, towards room sixty six.

Racing down the coridoor, I could feel the sweat beginning to blister on my nose. I counted down the door numbers, coming to a lift. I got in and read the sign telling me which floor I need to go to. The door closed and I was in silence for a moment. The red lights indicated I was on floor 8 and was going down. My stomach turned, either it was the lift or the situation I had found myself in, but either way I felt sickened. The lift stopped at floor 7 and the doors opened to reveil my boys. There stood Ray, a sleepy Mikey, Bob who was looking rather pissed off and Frankie, who for some reason had a stake that a fan had given him way back in the year.

"Just incase theres any Vamps" Frankie said seriously. I laughed a little.
"You still carry that with you? I said?
"Yeah we already asked this question. He said some girl called Izzy gave him it. Why would there be vamps?" Mikey said rubbing his eyes.
"Frank that was like a year ago" Bob sniggered.
"Look something terrible has happened and we need to be prepared. Now I don't know about you, but Im real scared" Frank piped up.
"Wait you haven't told me what's happening?" Mikey said.
"Yeah it's probably best not to Mikes" I spoke.
"Shit am I gunna be scared?" Mikey grabbed my arm as we reached floor 2 and the doors opened.
"Probably" I said again as I made my way out of the lift and began a slight jog, followed by the others.

We ran down the whole length of the coridoor. I could hear Mikey still trying to get the answer out of Ray or Bob. We approached a corner where there was a stair case. There were loads of police about and hotel guards. They were shouting stop, real loud, but I carried on round into the totally trashed coridoor. There were smashed picture frames on the floor and a door just slightly further down was ajar. Then Zacky appeared.

We all just stopped dead.