Drive the Nail and Let Him Rot

You're nose, its bleeding.

I moved into the the darkness, perched on my bar stool. It was rare for Vegas, to find a dark area, what with all the bright neon lights and what not, but I was here, at the club i'd spent most of my two weeks in Vegas at. The same faces came in here every night. Id only been here a week and 3 days, but I was becoming a local. I looked over at Sassy. My best mate. Saskia by name, but she was always with all the fellas. So I always called her Sassy.
She was dancing around on the side of the bar, with all the eyes on her, as she had done all week. I just sat here, sipping on my peach and lime daiquiri. She was always the shitty ass rock dudes type. I just wasnt anyone's type.
I looked at my watch, five past eight. We'd been drinking since three. No wonder I was gone.

I heard Sassy call from the other side of the bar. "Rosie!!!"

I hung my head in shame at her as she tried to call me over, her clothes overly small. Her cowboy hat and boots sparkling pink, covered in sequins. I took the last drop of white rum laced with peace slices and lime juice before stumbling over. She had her arms all over some guy. He had a nasty look in his eye. I didnt like him instantly.

"How come ya'll aint dressed the same?" His acent was thick, I wasn't sure where it was from.
"Nah hunny, she aint inta dressing up nice!" Sas yelled as I got close enough for her to grab me and pull me into the hug. She didn't dress nice. And i didn't see anything wrong with my below knee, sleeveless dress. I tried to brush my fringe alittle over my face, with my fingers.
"Come here hunny, lemme buy ya'll a drink" The guy pulled at my arm, making me stumble alittle.
"Get off me!" I yelped as my hip collided with a bar stood and sent pain down my leg.
"Come on darling, you'll enjoy it" He continued to pull me towards his lap. I really didn't want to go. I screamed as I lost my footing and felt to my knees, the chaos started to kick off.
"Let go of her!!!" I heard Sas cry as my head came into contact with the bar. He continued to pull me. I couldn't get free. Screaming and shouting followed as people join in on the brawl. I grabbed Sassy once I had made it to my feet, and dragged her away. she was still screaming abuse as we made it to the door and out into the brightly lit street.
"FUCK YOU SCUM BAG!!!!!" She yelled and yelled, waving her middle finger in the air, back towards the club. I guess that was the last time we went there this vacation.

"Fucking jerk! Are you okay?" Sas looked at me. "You're nose, its bleeding"
I felt my nose, the warm blood dripping out. It fell onto my dress. My brand new dress.
"Shit! I need to clean up, come in here"

We dragged our feet to the next building. It was a strip club. I just wanted to use the bathroom. "Girls on show?" Sas questioned. "Where you taking me Ro?"