Drive the Nail and Let Him Rot

Someone buy this guy a dance.

Rosie's POV

I tried to pull Sas with me but she was really quite heavy. My nose was pouring still and I was beginning to wondered whether trying to get in this strip joint was a good idea. I knew people where looking at me, I mean we probably looked like a right mess. But yet there was something different about this. I looked around at the masses of people that were around in the street. Why did I feel so under microscope all of a sudden.

I looked around again, just over my shoulder. There was the reason. His eyes seem to stand out, even from a distance. He was staring straight at us. Well at me?

I held his look for a moment but then uncomfortableness kicked in. I continued to stumble away. Men staring at you when you're insanely drunk isn't always a good thing. But his eye's stuck in my mind. They looked inviting. Kind even.
But what was I thinking. He wasn't looking at me. No-one looked at me.

We made it to the steps and atarted to climb. Saskia was on her hands and knees by now, shriking with laughter as she tried to clamber to the top. i went ahead and got into the lobby, which was brightly lite and full of old men. They all looked in my direction as I stood in my satin dress. I wasn't here for their intertainment if thats what they were thinking.

Frank's POV

We made it to the steps of the club. I didn't have a clue what was going on to be honest. Gerard hated these places. We all did really. Ray cast me a terrified look as we reached the lobby. Naked girls young enough to be barely legal and old men already littered the area. Gerard just stood, then headed for the main lounge. This was fucked up. I mean yeah, he was going through a break up with his lady. But this was low.
I followed him to a small table in the center of the room. I kept my eyes down. I didn't feel right in here. Jamia would kick my ass if she knew.

I was imediatly shocked as a half naked woman, wearing soley a rather small part of panties, if you could even call them that, plocked her self on my lap.

"You wanna hav some fun hunny?" She spoke.
"No thankyou, please get off me" I shifted in my seat as she twisted her body in front of me.
"Awwwwww sugar," She started. "Some one buy this guy a dance" She gestered to Ray and Gerard, who where both in shock also, looking down at the floor.

A voice from behind me made my mouth drop. I recognised it but I hadn'e seen the guy in years.

"He said no, so move on"

M Shadows, my old buddy appeared, with the rest of his misfit crew, odering the girl to move it.

"You should have more respect for you're self" Gerard piped up as the girl wandered off to find her next victim. We all greated the guys from A7X with brotherly hugs then took our seats once more.
"This is the last place i'd expect to see you guy's" Syn shouted over the loud music as they all sat down.
"Its the last place on earth i'd wanna be right now" I said, mumbling a little. Gerard was still looking round. What was he looking for?
"You getting the drinks in then fella's?" Rev piped up. All they did was drink, and do drugs. Ritgh firestarters. Me and my guys were all so over that now. Ray was still looking down at the floor, his afro covering his face. Gerard was looking about, towards the restrooms. I just wanted to get the hell out of here!

Gerard's POV

I couldn't see her. See had gone. The spell that had brought me in here had broken. I just wanted to leave but now the guys from A7X had appeared. I heard The Rev ask who was getting the drinks in. I was roped into it with Zacky. We made our way upto the bar after being told what rounf to get, where there were yet more naked girls, dancing on the bar.
The bar maid came upto me with a seductive smile.

"What can I get you?" She smiled
Ummm can I get 3 Jack Daniels and diet coke, one Henissey, two pints of what ever beer you got and an orange please" I relayed the round to her.
"Orange?" She smiled.
"Yeah" I nodded. Did she have a problem with that? I smiled just to past the silence she was creating with her stare.
"Okay, commin up" She smiled at me again.

"Ger, you stil sober then dude?" Zacky turned to me as we both took places at the bar.
"Yeah, its cool if people wanna drink, it just don't work for me" I replied.
He nodded. "Yeah dude, hear hear!" He paused "So hows thing with Lizey?"
It hit me. His words. I hung my head low, staring at my worn out boots.
"ooooo sorry dude, touchy subject?"
I nodded. "I anit with her anymore, you know?"
"Yeah I getcha. I'm there myself"
"Yeah?" I looked up, relising he must be feeling the same as me.
"Yeah, you know how it is" Zacky shock his head, his cap covering his eyes.
"im sorry to hear that man"
"Nah man don't be, im okay. I got my boys. That's all I need."

I knew that wasn't true. I'd thought it myself. But when tours end and you go home to an empty house. Its cold, and not fun. I just walk round at night on my own. It's 'interesting' anyways.