Drive the Nail and Let Him Rot

Gorgeous up close.

Rosie's POV

The toilets were disgusting. There was shit all over the place. The mirrors were covered in red lipstick written messages, the sinks full of grime and dirt. I don't think i'd seen anything quite like it.
"I like it hear. Lets stay for a while" Sas spluttered. Trust her.
"No. I really think we should just move on. After ive sorted this." I dabbed at my nose with a piece of wet paper towel. The flow had stopped now, but it had ruined my dress. I cleaned it up the best I could but the stain was just a mess. The grey material now just a brown bloody mess.
"Just a few drinks Ro, then we'll go. I promise"
I knew I wouldn't be able to get her out of here. And I couldn't leave her. I still felt a little woozy from the alcohol, but I was sobering up. She was still wasted however. I could so tell. I looked at my watch. It was nearer half 10 now. Early still I guessed.
"Okay, one drink - then we leave"
She smiled and hugged me, complimenting on how messy my dress looked but saying I was still the prettyiest little thing she'd seen all night. Ha, what are mates for afterall?

Gerard's POV

I really wanted to leave. After having our round, I sensed Frank and Ray felt the same. Maybe Vegas hadn't been such a good idea afterall. I nodded to Frank, suggesting we leave. He didn't need telling twice and got up to leave.
"Its been good seeing you guys again anyway. But as you know we're not cut out for this sorta shit, so we're gunna hit the road" I spoke to the guys from A7X. Zacky looked at me as I had just took the words right from his mouth. He looked down. And I could tell he didn't really wanna be here.
"Yeah? Well where you gunna be dude, we'll catch up with you guys later" Shadows spoke, always wanting to hang out. Syn was just staring at the catwalk of topless girls that were parading up and down to the right in the dimly lit club.
"Nah dude, stay for another drink!" Rev shouted, always wanting to start a party.
"Nah I couldn't man it du...." I started but Rev soon shut me up.
"Come to the bar with me. We'll get a little crazy right now!" he started to pull me off to the bar. "Theres some real talent in here bro!" He moved his arm across the room, informing me of all the 'talent' as yet anothe blonde hair chick brushed past him. I didn't see getting you're tits out as talent. But there we go.
At the bar, Rev went into how Zacky had had a bust up with his girl. I didn't really wanna know but Toro and Frank had taken their seats once more, so I went along with it.
We sat at the bar as I listened to Jimmy go on and on about all the wild stuf he'd done in the past week. I glanced over to the restrooms once more. My breath esaped me as I saw her again. Her hair was long and black, her friend was intoxicated. My mouth dropped as they made thier way to the bar. The only female 'customers' in the whole place. I stared for a moment later, untill my eye caught hers. I looked away immediatly.

Rosie's POV

We exited the bathroom and made our way across the floor to the bar. Sassy was already up to her usual tricks, this time she wasn't the only chick laying it all on the line for all the gauping men. Why was we in a strip club again?
I got closer to the bar. There was that guy again! My eye caught his. He was really staring at me. What the hell? I made it to the bar, where I ordered a cocktail of some discription. I looked to my left. He was still there, staring. His hair was longish and black, his skin pale. I blushed as him and now his friend, were both staring at me.

---

"what you staring at dude?" Rev asked Gerard as he noticed he was being ignored. Gerard didnt reply.

---

What was this guy staring at? Sassy spotted them also. "Eh up Ro, looks like we have company!" She smiled as she looked at the two, kinda cute, guys looking our way. "Im gunna go over!" she continued.
"No, stay here... Sassy!" But she was already on her way round. Shit what to do now?.

"Hey there!! seen something you like?" Sassy shouted to the two guys. The shorter one of the two, the one i'd seen earlier, looked away. But the other taller one turned.
"Maybe, depends.." He said. I just felt so stupid and embarrested.
"On what?" Sassy smiled, pushing herself closer to the guy.
"Im Jimmy....aka the Reverend" He pushed a hand out in her direction, which she shook.
"Saskia.....aka Sassy" She replied, still pushing herself further towards him, till they were practically touching hips. The guy smiled. "And you're friend is?" Sas went on.
I realised that I recognised the mysterious man just before he said his name. He was in a band, I was sure of it.

"Gerard Way" He nodded and offered his hand as 'the rev' had done.
"nice ta meet cha both! This over here's my friend Rosmery.....aka Rosie" Sassy laughed at her own joke. "Come on over Ro!" She shoted, waving her arm at me.
"Fucking hell" I whispered to my self as I tried to get my feet to walk over. I made it over and was pushed into standing next to Gerard. Damn he was gorgeous up close.