Drive the Nail and Let Him Rot

There's no show us you're tits.

Gerard's POV

She came right on over, after her strange friend came and made a move on Jimmy. He wasn't complaining though as the woman, in her mid 20's i'd say, continued to push her body up against his.

"Hi im Gerard Way" I went to shake her hand, but she was really shy. I thought it would be best not to.
"Hi, Rosie" She said, only looking up at me for a moment, then looking back down to the floor. I didn't know if I knew it at that moment but I think she was the most beautiful thing i'd ever seen. Her skin was a perfect shade of marble white, her hair flowing and long. I realised it was more like coca cola coloured, rather than black. It shone a deep red in the light.
"So what you doing in a place like this" I spoke once more, trying to lighten the situation, even though I felt shy too.
"Ummm, we're on holiday. Im from the UK" Her voice was quiet and hard for me to hear what with the loud music. I moved my ear slightly closer to her, i think this freaked her out alittle though, so I moved back quickly.
"Oh right. so you go to strip clubs offen?" I asked.
"No, I bust my nose." She pointed to the stain and looked almost ashamed, trying to brush it away, with no luck.
"I saw it bleeding.." SHIT, i just told her i was watching her. Damn, she's gunna think im weird. She looked up into my eyes for the first time properly. They were a water blue/green. They blew me away.

"I saw you looking" She smiled shyly. I found myself smiling back at her.

Rosie's POV

I looked up into his hazel green eyes and found myself automatically smiling. I'd seen him before. I remembered his pointy nose and the way he spoke out of only one side of his mouth.
"Do I know you? i feel as if i've met you before?" I plucked up the courage to speak.
"Ummm, you may have seen me afew times. On MTV"
I knew he was from a band. And then it hit me, who he was. I was talking to the lead singer of My Chemical Romance!! Holy Shit, my brother would flip if he knew!!!
"Shit!" I gasped... to be greated with a smile from the mysterious lead singer.
"Yeah, i usually get that responce" he laughed. I was stuck for words. I wasn't a big fan of this guy really. Apart from what he was like on the eye. He was cute. Well more than cute. He was extremely HOT. I looked over to Sassy and noticed she was tounging Gerard's friend already. I blushed alittle. She didn't waste anytime.
"They hit it off right?" Gerard laughed, looking at the pair and then looking away, an uncomfortable smile on his face. I could tell he didn't like it here. I didn't either.
"So yeah, you might recognise those dudes too." Gerard turned to point at a small table not so far away, where 5 or so guys were sat, two of them recieving dances off three girls. I didn't know them all but the guy with the afro stood out, from my brothers posters and what not. Gerard called him Toro. The guy with the mohawk looked remotely familiar also, finding out he was Frank. I nodded as Gerard explained who they were. I kept looking to the floor as numourous naked woman tried to make a pass on Gerard. He didn't seem interested though. Discusted almost.

I looked on for a moment longer as there was silence between us. People had been brushing up against me all night, as there were many people in quite a small spaced room. All of a sudden however I felt someone behind me. And this wasn't just you're average brush past. The strong hand grabbed my ass and really gropped me.

"What the fuck!" I heard myself yell as an old man grabbed at my body with one hand and thrust a 20 dollar bill in my face with the other. Gerard rose to his feet.
"Come on darling, give me a dance!" The old man shouted as he pulled at the back of my dress. Gerard grabbed his arm and pulled it from me, pushing me behind him, protecting me from the man. I was slightly taller than Gerard but I felt somehow safe.
"Get out the way dude, she should be naked in here!" The gross old man shouted.
"Fuck you man, theres no show us your tits with this girl!" Gerard forced, clearly quite annoyed. At this point, The Rev had peeled himself from Sas and was now standing nearby me also, me and Sas behind them.
"Why not, you a fag or something?" The stranger shouted again, shoving Gerard in the chest.
"WHAT THE FUCK!!" Rev shouted as he swung his fist and planted the guy with a punch right to the jaw. Me and Sas screamed as a fight broke out. The guys from the table that Gerard had shown me got up, three of them started fighting, Gerard, Frank and Ray got hold of me and Sas as security started to break up the fight. The Rev was a crazy fighter. He must have taken down at least three guys and a security man as strippers screaming, ran from the scene. Within a few seconds we were all being thrown out of the club's back door. One of the other guys who was on our side punched the bouncer as he was thrown out the door, knocking his hat off.
Adrenaline pumped through all our bodies as the guys all started shouting and howling!! Jumping up and down like crazy. Gerard took hold of my hand and pulled me to the side.
"Are you okay?" He asked me. I nodded and ask who those guys were.
"The guy your friend is with" he pointed to Sassy and the Rev, who were kissing again. "Is the drummer from avenged sevenfold. The other guys are in the band too. Syn, the one with the hat, M shadows, the muscle man and Zacky Vengeance the one with the cap" Gerard just finished as the really muscley one came over.
"Hey you okay Gerard?" He spoke as the group started to gather around.
"Yeah we're okay" Gerard said, brushing down his trousers. "This is Rosie, and her friend Saskia" Gerard started, pointing me and Sas out to the guys.
"Ladies, meet Matt Shadows, Synster Gates, Zacky V, Frankie Iero and Ray Toro"
I said hi to them all before being interupted by the Rev and Syn howling again.
"Its not a good night unless there's drink, drugs and violence" The Rev shouted as the atmospere pumped once more. Matt gave me a funny look as i realised I was still holding Gerard's hand. I looked at Gerard. He had stood up for me. For that I would be truely greatful.

(= If you think i should carry on writting please comment, ideas welcome =)