Sequel: Day By Day
Status: Being Rewritten

Darkness Surrounding

Dark an Dreary Tonight

12:30 PM

As I sat in my bed I waited for my father to come home. I gasped as I heard a door slam. When my bedroom door opened fear began to inhabit my entire body. I clutched my bear in hope of some relief. No relief came. He stalked over to my bed and roughly pulled me up. He threw me on the ground and started to kick me repeatedly. My ribs were on fire as was the rest of my body. I dazed in and out and finally after he was done beating me, he left. I sat in the corner clutching my bear in pain and desperation.

When morning came I woke and got ready for the day. I made sure to hide all of the bruises. Once I finished, I crept out into the hallway to see if my father was up. I found him passed out on the couch clutching a beer can. I quietly walked back to my room and slipped out of my window.

I walked a few blocks down the street to my job. My duty is too bring in heavy boxes of books that are ordered for the book store. I get paid about $100 a week. Which is just enough for me to my a few books every week and save the rest. After my work was done I walked to the library to buy some used books. When I found a few decent ones I went home.

When I arrived I sat on my bed and was once again taken back into my past.

It was dark and dreary outside. Only a few cars insight. I looked for my moms car and was left disappointed. Finally after what seemed like an hour I saw my moms car drive up. As she was turning into the parking lot an eighteen wheeler came speeding her way. I watched in horror as the eighteen wheeler collided with my moms car.

As I rushed to the accident I saw my moms car totaled. She was gone and I knew it. I screamed at her to wake up and get out but she wouldn’t. she couldn’t hear me. She was far too gone.

As I waited at the hospital for my dad to arrive I sat in pure utter devastation. The only thoughts going through my head were that life would never be the same. If only I had known how true my thoughts were.

I watched my dad walk in with tears flowing down his face. The sight of him made me even sadder. There was nothing I wanted more then to make him happy and see him smile again.

He stared down at me in shock. I stared up at him looking for someone to tell me everything would be ok. Sadly those were not the words that came out of his mouth.

“It should have been you.” He muttered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright so i decided to rewrite this story. there will still be the same basic plot line. And I'm changing her name from Augustana Skye Hennessee to JaeLynn Rae Vega. If you have ideas for the story or a question just email me. Also please comment and suscribe. :)
Also check out : XxXBubblyGirlXxX and her story Who The Hell Are You