Sequel: Day By Day
Status: Being Rewritten

Darkness Surrounding

Lorraine Warren

Ryan’s P.O.V.

I couldn’t believe what I just heard. I’m not sure what I was expecting her to confess, but this was definitely not it. Whatever was in the house had tried to rape JaeLynn. Part of me wondered if this was all that she was keeping from us. I couldn’t help but think that there was something else. But before I try to pry anything else out of her, I have to deal with this first.
Since we had cameras set up in the room, we were all watching the conversation on the computer. Anyone that was watching was now completely silent. For about fifteen minutes there was nothing but pure silence on our part. The only thing that could be heard was the cries of JaeLynn from the computer. After awhile her cries slowly stopped and Katrina came outside.
“Can I talk to you outside, Ryan.” She asked. I wasn’t completely sure she knew we were listening in.
“Sure.” I said and we walked outside and sat at the bottom of the driveway.
“Did you hear what she said?” She asked. I nodded my head.
“What do you think it is?” She asked.
“I’m not completely sure. At first I was hoping it was just a spirit. But now, I’m not too confident that it is.” I said honestly.
“What do we do now?’ She asked.
“I’m going to call Lorraine Warren in.” I said pulling out my cell phone. Soon she left and I made that call. By the time Lorraine arrived JaeLynn was already up. She had decided to go take a walk.
“Hi, Loraine. Nice to see you again.” I greeted her.
“Nice to see you. So shall we start?” she asked. I led the way in and she got started.
“Oh my. I don’t feel good in this house.” She said as we had just entered the house.
“So you think there’s something bad here or are you picking up on a spiritual presence?” I asked.
“I think it’s something beyond a spiritual presence.” She said. We walked into JaeLynn’s room next. Lorraine sat on her bed.
“There is a physical weakness. There’s something wrong with somebody health wise. I don’t know what that has to do with the case but that’s what I picked up on.” She said.
“It has a negative feeling to me.” She said. This only made me more worried. As were walking back out to the living room she started talking again.
“It doesn’t seem like a ghost. It doesn’t seem like the disembodied spirit of a once living person.” She told me as we stopped in the hallway. She gave me a look like I already knew this.
“So what do you think it is?” I asked.
“I think it’s something that’s been invited in.” She said. This only confirmed my worst fear.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment and subscribe!