Sequel: Day By Day
Status: Being Rewritten

Darkness Surrounding

Whisper To A Growel

After Lorraine Warren did her walk through, the group went into town to have lunch and a quick meeting. When they came back Ryan explained to me what they were going to do tonight. Tonight they would set up cameras in the house and just watch over the house. Everyone but Ryan and Sergey would be out in the cars sleeping. Ryan and Sergey would be inside the house monitoring the screens. Now I had just gotten in bed.
“Alright if anything happens or you need anything just call me or Sergey ok?” Ryan told me as he shut off my lights.
“Ok.” I whispered and lied down. He left and I just lied there staring at my ceiling. After a couple minutes of just staring I finally made myself shut my eyes. Soon I fell asleep.
Suddenly I was woken up by whispering. It kept on saying one word or phrase over and over again, but I couldn’t understand what it was. At first I thought it was just my imagination so I lied back down. But then I started to hear it again. I sat up and looked around my room. Everything seemed fine but I could still hear it. I rubbed my hears hoping it would stop, but it didn’t.
Finally the whispering stopped so I lied back down. As I was just about to fall asleep something in my ear. I shot up out of bed and called for Ryan.
“What happened?” He said running in.
“I -I was sleeping and when I woke up I started to hear whispering and then when it stopped I lied back down but then all of a s-sudden something growled in my ear.” I cried.
“It was like it was right next to my ear.” I said.
“Did anything else happen?" He asked me.
“No.” I said and nodded my head.
“Ok. Why don’t you come sleep on the couch next to us for tonight.” He suggested. I got up and followed him out to the living room. I saw Sergey messing with wires from the computer.
“Hey Ryan. All the power went out to the computers.” Sergey said.
“What? When?” Ryan asked helping Sergey look at the computer.
“Just as you went into JaeLynn’s room.” Sergey said.
“All of them?” Ryan asked.
“Yeah. And the weird thing is that everything is still plugged in and you even turned the lights on before you left so the whole house didn’t have a power outage. Just the computers. I checked all of the equipment before we left. It was working perfectly, but now it isn’t.” Sergey said.
“Oh hold. It looks like there turning back on.” Ryan said. We waited until everything was on.
“What do you think happened?” I asked.
“I have no clue. Did everything we have get saved?” Ryan asked.
“Yeah I saved everything up until about and hour ago.” Sergey said.
“Alright so we didn’t lose that much footage.” Ryan said.
“Do you want to just continue?” Sergey asked.
“Yeah. Let’s get started. Again.” Ryan said. After everyone was settled they started to film again. I was too tired to stay up and wait for something to happen so I just fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright so i rewrote it again! SOrry if its confusing but pleas ehang in there with me. i didnt like the way the story was going with malthus...it just didnt fit....so i took it out....

Please comment and subscribe!